Plot properties

• Just for test purpose (I'm new to BC), I've created a plot and tried moving and this happen:

Is it a serious problem? And how important is RAM for plotting?

and is this correct command for creating plot?
    plot-1: XPlotter_avx.exe -id xxxxxxxx -sn 0 -n 4096 -t 2 -path C:\plots -mem 2G
    plot-2: XPlotter_avx.exe -id xxxxxxxx -sn 4097 -n 4096 -t 2 -path C:\plots -mem 2G
    plot-3: XPlotter_avx.exe -id xxxxxxxx -sn 8194 -n 4096 -t 2 -path C:\plots -mem 2G
    plot-4: XPlotter_avx.exe -id xxxxxxxx -sn 12291 -n 4096 -t 2 -path C:\plots -mem 2G

and what does stagger mean? what should I put for stagger? does this create optimize plot?

• it means you are transferring data from NTFS to non NTFS. You see, Network Terminal File System keeps properties data for security; and file system management (including the indexing service so you can search your own data). It is safe to do so as i can see whats going on. RAM? for making plots faster more ram is recommended. the picture you posted of 128mb plot would only need a small amount of ram. If you were to make plots on mechanical disks a buffer of 2gb+ (ram) would improve plotting efficiency. Especially where plotting multiple terabytes. Stagger i'm guessing is the memory buffer the ram is for. 2G on the end of the xplotter.exe above i believe means 2 gigabytes of stagger in RAM. and, of course, -n 4096 means 4097 nonces makes a 128 megabyte plot and thus a maximum of a 128 mb stagger in ram maximum is needed and you can change the 2g to 128mb. If you were to say make 1 plot file of 8 terabytes i would recommend a stagger of 4 gigabytes or more to maintain efficient computations both calculating the plot and writing at same time. But all the same, your doing nothing harmful. I will assume your transfer is to a FAT drive either mechanical or flash. File Allocation Table came out with Microsoft DOS and is still used today that it doesn't have the overhead NTFS has.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.