Burst client can not find my Plot files : I can not mine

• Hello guys,

I have created a plot file using Burst client.
    0_1494593882328_a.png

But when I go to burst client and click on start mining there is nothing in Found Plots.
    0_1494593889061_b.png When I click on start mining it says No plots found. You have to generate plots before mining! Or you have to put your Plots to X:\Burst\plots or X:\plots\

Is there I way to change the path?

My Plots are in A:\Burst\plots

Thanks a lot in forward for your help

• You can add the path manual by open the config file (BurstWallet\miner-burst-XXXX\miner.conf) under "Paths".

• @ideazbox If I did not misunderstand other times the letter A on the pc is reserved for the floppy drive and that causes problems, try changing the letter to the unit.

• admin

@ideazbox As @Energy said, your drive label is A: - this won't be found. Change the drive letter in Disk Manager.

• Thanks a lot guys.

What an idiot I am.

I changed it to E and now it works.

Couple of more questions though :

1. Will I mine more with GPU miner than with CPU miner? (RX480 vs FX8350)

2. Do I have everything setup correctly? Will I recevie my bursts. I can seemyself in pool stats but I am not sure if I have set it up correctly to receive BURSTs. Here is the screenshot :
      ![alt text](image url)0_1494599577503_me.png ![alt text](image url)0_1494599632734_bb.png

3. How often are payouts paid?

Thanks a lot again.

GO BURST !

• admin

@ideazbox Yes, you're mining correctly.

GPU vs CPU mining doesn't really make a difference until you get into high capacity plots - think 50TB+

• I don't think there's much of a difference with mining CPU/GPU in my opinion but GPU is better (mostly) for plotting faster, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. It's the hard drives that do the work in BURST.