Some stuff i had to clear i guess

• So, all my threads are banned on BN now because of that 300 sats thing 😃
    I'm not fully banned yet because then my threads disappear and people won't be able to see that my threads are banned lol

I told everyone why i did that. I failed...
    I just hope i'm wrong and the AE won't completely die...we'll see

That being said, i put together a little video where i reiterate my reasoning, but also give an insight into 402 in case anyone was ever worried.

• @nameless Thanks for the video, welcome to the Banned Club. I do not think you did anything wrong, we are all entitled to our opinions and you executed a strategy that supported what you thought would be best for Burst.

So being honest as well as the keep the price down objective did you also plan to profit shorting Burst? Finally do you want to share how much you lost trying to play the King Canute of Burst?

Rich

• @nameless Thanks for the info, hope AE will adjust to new Burst price rather than Burst crashing 🙂

• @RichBC said in Some stuff i had to clear i guess:

@nameless Thanks for the video, welcome to the Banned Club. I do not think you did anything wrong, we are all entitled to our opinions and you executed a strategy that supported what you thought would be best for Burst.

So being honest as well as the keep the price down objective did you also plan to profit shorting Burst? Finally do you want to share how much you lost trying to play the King Canute of Burst?

Rich

lol. thanks for the warm welcome i guess 🙂

what i lost, i lost on a personal level. that's of nobody's concern but mine 😛
    either way, this video was posted on behalf of 402. nothing to do with me. just showing off our crypto holdings and stuff so that the asset issuers can rest assured i will always take care of my baby

• admin

@nameless Personally, I've never had an issue with 402, and don't really understand why people would be questioning it.

As for trying to keep the price of Burst climbing too rapidly, I understand the motivation, but disagree on the reasoning.

Assets that earn Burst directly, like mining assets will continue to generate the same number of Burst. Assets that generate in other coins that are converted to Burst, CAN'T have their value measured in Burst - their earning should stay the same as measured in fiat, but the Burst they payout will reduce. They still however are receiving the same ROI as when Burst was cheaper. This is an investor education issue rather than an existential threat to the coin in my belief.

Sorry to hear you were banned at BN - that will never happen here. I will not censor anyones views or opinions about Burst, no matter how much I disagree with them. These forums will not turn into an echo chamber that only reflects my views.

You, 402 and your views and opinions will always be welcome here - BN banning you is their loss.

• @haitch said in Some stuff i had to clear i guess:

@nameless Personally, I've never had an issue with 402, and don't really understand why people would be questioning it.

As for trying to keep the price of Burst climbing too rapidly, I understand the motivation, but disagree on the reasoning.

Assets that earn Burst directly, like mining assets will continue to generate the same number of Burst. Assets that generate in other coins that are converted to Burst, CAN'T have their value measured in Burst - their earning should stay the same as measured in fiat, but the Burst they payout will reduce. They still however are receiving the same ROI as when Burst was cheaper. This is an investor education issue rather than an existential threat to the coin in my belief.

Sorry to hear you were banned at BN - that will never happen here. I will not censor anyones views or opinions about Burst, no matter how much I disagree with them. These forums will not turn into an echo chamber that only reflects my views.

You, 402 and your views and opinions will always be welcome here - BN banning you is their loss.

Thank you for that.

My reasoning might have been flawed. If i'm wrong, i'll bow my head in shame. For now i was right. The AE is bleeding massive. I would really prefer to bow my head when the time comes and see the AE come to life again. I'm willing to take the personal hit if necessary.

• @nameless said in Some stuff i had to clear i guess:

this video was posted on behalf of 402. nothing to do with me. just showing off our crypto holdings and stuff so that the asset issuers can rest assured i will always take care of my baby

OK understood, good to hear that 402 is strong. That said you were obviously unhappy with Burst climbing at the rate it has and to it's current level, both from a General Asset and a 402 point of view.

So are you feeling comfortable because you expect the price of Burst to fall or for other reasons?

You will BTW see a better class of discussion over here, unconstrained by the need to check every word you type. 🙂

Rich

You will BTW see a better class of discussion over here, unconstrained by the need to check every word you type. 🙂

Rich

i never left 🙂
    you know i was always here.

i still believe that burst price will fall back to previous levels eventually. but then again, it's just my opinion. Time will tell

• admin

@nameless I agree that the AE has taken a massive hit - despite the increase in Burst value, my asset portfolio US$ value has taken a really large hit. But as I said, I see this an investor education issue, and think that a number of investors are going to make massive profits in this short-sighted sell off.

• @nameless From an Asset POV let's not loose sight of the fact that Burst related Assets like Mining, which have come in for some stick over time, are now churning out some good returns.

Just from a personal POV my 80TB has gone from £10 a Week to £100 which is a hell of an increase.

Rich

• @haitch , not even sure what to feel about the whole thing any more. there are so much things pointed out to me that show i was wrong. If that is the case, i appologize.

either way, i'll never stop doing what i do and look out for my asset and my investors, and hopefully BURST overall.

@nameless From an Asset POV let's not loose sight of the fact that Burst related Assets like Mining, which have come in for some stick over time, are now churning out some good returns.

Just from a personal POV my 80TB has gone from £10 a Week to £100 which is a hell of an increase.

Rich

true. but what about this time next year when block reward will be 500 coins or something like that?

all assets regardless need time to adjust to the price imo. pumps like this are not healthy

• especailly when every asset is going haywire with this price, I will hope for a stable price soon instead of this pump and dump all the time.

• @nameless I agree, but in the doom and gloom of Assets being hit it's good that even in the short term some benefit, although you would not realise that from the Mining Asset related prices. It shows that the system is working that there are winners and losers as opposed to everyone loses.

Rich

• admin

@nameless You did what you thought was best for the whole community. Everyone tends to do what they believe is best - you were correct in your assessment of what the price increase would do to the AE - but that shows us we need to better educate investors so than can correctly asses the assets they are invested in or considering investing in.

I'm not going to judge your actions, and doubt anyone else here will. If others do, well, that's their problem.

• thanks for explaining... and being banned over this is inevitable for anyone that wakes up a little ... what upsets me is not only that i bought shares in the 7 and 800's because i HAVE To have a supply of Burst.

Is that the way it was presented in that other video, i know i did not lose anywhere near most of you but any loss is a loss and it sucks.

this shows something needs to be figured out about this asset exchange to avoid these type of issues,, what code is it done in @haitch ?

• admin

@falconCoin Not sure I understand the question ......

• @haitch the asset exchange, is it something that can be worked on? and if so what language is it in?

• admin

@falconCoin It's part of the wallet, so is coded in Java, but what changes are you looking to make? The massive devaluation is a human issue, not a technical one.

• @nameless whats going on with this account and TAC shares?