Burst Mining Project

• My goal is to make a mining facility that does nothing all day but mine burst. To do this I need to raise at least 750,000 Burst. I am producing this crowdfund and hopefully with all my peers help I can make it happen. With the money received from the campaign I will use it all on storage drives for better, faster mining. If the crowdfunding goal is reached I am also willing to re-compensate anyone who donated 10,000 burst or more to the cause. I will be keeping track and making note of all the Burst donations and amounts. I will then reimburse you overtime with a high percentage of the Burst that I mine until everyone has their funds back that they donated plus 5 percent. The Burst will be payed out in the order that the donations were received. Hopefully burst value will continue to rise and we can all make some good money.

If you wish to donate please send Burst to BURST-7YQA-RKDS-ZNNF-DT4VM. Any little bit helps.

Thanks a bunch.
    Looking forward to working with you and getting this project off the ground

• @Gmoney-miner said in Burst Mining Project:

So Yesterday you created a Wallet, Today you join the Forum, and within Minutes you expect us to give you 750,000 Burst for a Mining Project?

I think not, and would expect that to be everyone's reaction.

At least you could have had the decency to spend some time here first, get to know the Community, and post some information about Yourself....

I forgot to say that you may have more luck over on Burst Nation, they are more likely to welcome this sort of request.

https://www.burstnation.com/

Rich

• @RichBC
    I do see how that comes off fishy. I have been mining burst for 6 months now. Nothing professional just on my personal computer. Last week my Liquid cooler exploded in my computer and I lost everything. Just getting around to setting up the new computer I built and creating new accounts for everything but I had to start from scratch again. Lost about 30000 burst in the process but cant do anything about that now.

• @Gmoney-miner said in Burst Mining Project:

@RichBC
    I do see how that comes off fishy. I have been mining burst for 6 months now. Nothing professional just on my personal computer. Last week my Liquid cooler exploded in my computer and I lost everything. Just getting around to setting up the new computer I built and creating new accounts for everything but I had to start from scratch again. Lost about 30000 burst in the process but cant do anything about that now.

Because - you don't remember your passphrase ?

• @vaxman
    Correct, like a genius instead of printing it out I had it stored in a word document which I no longer have access too. Won't be making that mistake again.