need to understand how Burst work

• now im testing mining Burst started with 500G ( i will buy 8T soon ) , so i using pool.burst-team.us , my question is if i can mining in solo pool ? if not how can i chose a pool ?

• what will happen if i canceled my mining in pool after hours and then entry other pool (did it wast of time ?) i mean if i do that i will lose my profit in last pool ?

-should i download blockchain file to start mining ?? now im mining without download it ..
    -last one , i make a deposit and when i open my wallet i found my deposit decrease ,what that mean ?

*see the pic and tell me if i correct now 0_1495012644786_Untitled.png

• admin

@mohamed said in need to understand how Burst work:

now im testing mining Burst started with 500G ( i will buy 8T soon ) , so i using pool.burst-team.us , my question is if i can mining in solo pool ? if not how can i chose a pool ?

To mine on a pool you need to to https://wallet.burst-team.us/rewardassignmentshort.html
    After executed it will take 4 confirms to take effect. From than you can start mining on that pool.
    Ifyou want to switch pool or solo mine again, you need to re-do reward assignment (for solo assign to yourself)

• what will happen if i canceled my mining in pool after hours and then entry other pool (did it wast of time ?) i mean if i do that i will lose my profit in last pool ?

No, pool pay out if you reach a given amount of 150-300 BURST or after 24h ... your earned BURST will be paid even if you are no longer assigned to that pool.

-should i download blockchain file to start mining ?? now im mining without download it ..

I suggest everyone to run a own wallet instance ... but you can also use online ones you trust. For mining you do not need a wallet, as the miner is connected to pool. (Miner may have to option to specify a wallet, thats for additional information like last blockwinner etc.)

-last one , i make a deposit and when i open my wallet i found my deposit decrease ,what that mean ?

Could only be transaction fees and depends where you made the deposit.

*see the pic and tell me if i correct now 0_1495012644786_Untitled.png

Wait a little longer and post a bunch of rounds ... looks good so far, but no deadline committed so far ...
    Every pool provides a targetDeadline, with low capacity you should choose a pool with targetDeadline as high as possible to be able to commit deadlines and earn shares on hopefully every round.
    Check pool targetDeadlines here: burstcoin.cc

• @luxe thx y