Yes, THAT whateveryousayman...

• Hello all, and thanks for letting me join. I am not new to crypto, not all that new to Burst, and not unknown to a few of you already.

I was a mod on BN for a bit, and yes, I waved the flag and jumped on the AG bandwagon like so many before me. In doing so, I probably made a few people upset. I am ready to deal with that, and welcome any discussion that may come my way as a result of my involvement with adam and my vocal support of what I thought he was trying to do.

That said, there is more to me than what you've read so far... I am currently one of the traders for the 402 asset, I have my own 'big burst plans' for the future, and I hope to contribute the same dedication and enthusiasm here as I have elsewhere... for as long as my meager contribution is welcome ;)

• Welcome! Glad to have you here. I guess I should make one of these lol

• @whateverUsayman welcome! Nice to have you here. I am sure a lot of people will enjoy your flat broke trading videos :)

• @whateverUsayman And another one throws off the shackles and sees the light. As far as I remember we never crossed swords in my short existence on BN, so welcome.

• Thanks for the welcome!

@splash-of-wild Indeed, you are depriving the community by not giving them a place to say hi:D

@vExact , I am still going to be doing the videos, and plan to find some way to fix the audio in the first few or just redo them. I will certainly be posting them here somewhere, and will be making another very soon. I meant to do it last weekend, but things just got a bit busy.

@RichBC , It took me long enough to see what was right in front of me, seems I had dollar signs stuck in my eyes. I think you are right about us not having gotten into any memorable dispute... even if we did, we'd work it out. All I see now is what lies ahead :)

• @whateverUsayman Welcome on board :)

• Hey, I found you!

• Don't even dare approach my trader! He's MINE MINE MINE !!! GET YOUR OWN IF YOU WANT ONE!

• @Estie-Trixie it's kinda hard to get away from you, it seems like your right beside me, like, all the time :D :D

@rnahlawi Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad to be here.

@nameless , I'll find the words, just gimme a minute. :p

• Wow only a week ago you told me to GTFO BN and go to burst-team with the typical moderator chest thumping found with many on that site. I decided after some thought it was a good idea.

I would say welcome but I am still a little salty and not overly impressed.

• @whateverUsayman Nice to see you here man ;) and your meager contribution is certainly welcome! I'm ashamed to say that we did have our differences in BN :p, but I guess that was since we were supporting different beliefs at the time. Glad you could join us here !
    Cheers mate :)

• @ScreamIndevnull I understand where you're coming from. That's why I kept my name and announced my presence here. If there's anything you want to get off your chest, or if you just want to lay into me for being a f'ing jerk, that's fine. I expected this, and am ready to accept whatever consequence my previous affiliations may bring.

Hopefully, with time, I'll be able to mend that bridge. If not, so be it. Burst is what I'm here for, and I've got kittens being born as I type this so I gotta go.

• @whateverUsayman I think I was banned before you got mod rights:P
    I was going to give you some shit by taking some of your posts from BN but you are nameless's trader so you are also working for my retirement^^ Good to have you here^^

• @keyd0s thanks for the welcome, man. I know we haven't always seen eye to eye, and yes.. mostly because I was blinded by greatness (note the implied sarcasm) and also because I'm a loudmouth and a jerk. Glad to be here.

• @whateverUsayman In my case it had nothing to do with the fights, associations, or affiliations -I don't even really know what it's all about TBH. It was the attitude.

I hope you use this as a learning lesson and treat people with a modicum of respect ...unless they really ask for it obviously. I do respect you posting this "beat me up" thread to let those that are irritated to vent -and I will be less salty in a short time.

• @Hyzi0 if you gotta get it off your chest, do it. That's the only way to move forward. I won't trade less or worse because of it, I hold 402 as well and would not have taken the job if I wasn't in it for the long haul.

@ScreamIndevnull Like I said, I can be a loudmouth and a jerk. I know that, and I know that I pissed some people off. I wasn't trying to pass off my own behavior as being the fault of anyone that I was affiliated with. Typically, I'm a more respectful person than I was with some on BN, and I intend to demonstrate that here.

• @whateverUsayman No need to^^ I just was going to be a jerk guy as no one else here is :v

• @Hyzi0 well, if you change your mind, we all know I deserve it ;)

• Welcome =)

• And another great addition to the forum ! Welcome to the community :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.