UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!

• @LithStud said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

@crowetic could of asked and i would have shared my code :) its working with simple payments (dont have time or much motivation at this time to improve it more)

I might want this anyway, new one isn't quite done yet, and for whatever reason, after this one payout, I had the same thing happen again with both the original and one I used just now.

• @crowetic contact me on discord (either my own Mods server or Lexicons) to discuss it and explain how it works also its limitations.

• Just curious, what is the estimated RoI?

• @rattle99 on my last 2 payouts (that's all I have) I got around 0,6% of the investment (per week), so ROI could be over 3 years (30% per year). Nevertheless, keep in mind that you can sell your assets and get all your money back (or more... or less...), so the real ROI depends more on the evolution of the price of the assets themselves!

• @Mikelon I understand, I am new to BURST and all so just trying out stuff. Thanks :)

• I couldn't resist

• @ZapbuzZ lol...

• @rattle99 Man!! what a coincidence!!!

I asked for the RoI just 2 days ago....

No wonder @crowetic didn't comment..

• Sounds like possible law suits doesn't it? 3 years minimum? Not buying the hardware but what the hardware generates? You can't just re use the hard wear without going back on that.

• @Ariess Yea, it is fraud, people should check the laws regarding crypto in their respective countries.

I simply didn't invest because I didn't have much burst..well, I guess it's nice to be broke sometimes!! lol

• def in the USA it is Mail Fraud if anyone contacts the attorney general they would love this case

the fact he had any hardware sent to him with these funds is mail fraud if he doesnt pay it back

• Banned

alt text

alt text

• @Ariess said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

Sounds like possible law suits doesn't it? 3 years minimum? Not buying the hardware but what the hardware generates? You can't just re use the hard wear without going back on that.

If what you're saying is true, then how can for instance Hashnest operate? Here is a definition of cloud mining, which can be likened to how many assets offered on Burst's AE operate:

What is cloud mining?
    This is essentially a service that offers you to mine a given crypto currency for you and you are essentially renting their mining hardware and getting the mined coins in return as a payment. Usually you are paying form a given hashrate that you want and for a certain period that you rent it for, an example would be renting 10 THS for 1 year period for mining Bitcoin. Depending on the terms of the service you may have to pay additional fees for electricity and/or maintenance often on a daily basis that gets deducted from your mined coins or you pay for that upfront. Some services even advertise Lifetime contracts for Bitcoin mining (or other crypto currency), but there is a catch with these as by the lifetime they mean that it will mine until it generates profits.

Advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud Mining
    There are some clear advantages to cloud mining that are making it attractive for many users. These are the fact that you don't have to buy actual mining hardware, don't have to set it up yourself and monitor it, don't have to think about the electricity it uses, no need to think about the heat and noise generated as well. The disadvantages are that you don't own any hardware after your renting contract ends (if you did, then it probably wouldn't be worth much for selling), you may have to pay more upfront to start mining (depending on the hashrate you purchase), you are not sure if the company will be there until the end of your contract (there is a risk involved).

Source: https://steemit.com/crypto/@cryptos/cloud-mining-vs-real-mining-vs-buying-crypto-directly

• @Propagandalf cloud mining sites have a loop hole in there that says "while profitable" crow did not do that.

• @Propagandalf when you crawl out the Crow Cave you need to know how the feds go after what they believe is a Fraud

mail fraud is so easy to prosecute... one ounce of shadiness and anything being shipped to CROW from fedex, UPS, the frickin Pony Xpress is all considered mail fraud as he used funds from a scheme to defraud and used a courier to do so...

hell they can even say its mail fraud if had someone working for him go and buy it locally cause at that point that person can be considered a paid courier.

If crow was smart he would sell EVERY piece of hardware he bought from ANY asset he used to buy said HARDWARE and sell it back to his investors and make a MUCH BIGGER attempt in paying ppl back a more agreed on amount from the assets. Or he could be in some deep $hit with the feds cause they would LOVE a crypto case on their desk

Will that hurt BURST? maybe, but again like i said in my other thread, a whale at POLO doesn't care he is just swooping in and buying up BURST

• @Ariess said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

cloud mining sites have a loop hole in there that says "while profitable" crow did not do that.

Recently, someone wrote that Crow did in fact state what you claim he did not, but I have not checked this out myself. Nonetheless, are you saying that any mining based assets offered through the Burst AE are frauds if they do not state this?

@falconCoin said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

when you crawl out the Crow Cave you need to know how the feds go after what they believe is a Fraud

Crawl out of the Crow cave? What are you on about?

@falconCoin said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

If crow was smart he would sell EVERY piece of hardware he bought from ANY asset he used to buy said HARDWARE and sell it back to his investors and make a MUCH BIGGER attempt in paying ppl back a more agreed on amount from the assets. Or he could be in some deep $hit with the feds cause they would LOVE a crypto case on their desk

Why should he sell his hardware? First of all, I believe the investors bought shares of mining power, not ownership of hardware. Second, I believe most, if not all, of the hardware was bought on forehand before launching the assets (I am not able to prove this, but I think that was stated in the asset descriptions). Third, the asset is not liquidating, but moving away from the Burst platform. People who wish to remain invested into his asset are urged to contact him privately, others may sell to the buyout if they want to divest.

I have seen the math behind the Uniburst buyout in the discord server, and from what I could tell, the calculations were based on the USD value of the mining equipment $100'000, which is maybe more than it's actually worth.

I did the math on Bsilver, and the buyback will yield a 81.2 % ROI in fiat. Those who invested early have likely ROIed more than 100 % already, like one of the investments I manage for someone else:

0_1499110215931_Screenshot 2017-07-02 18.12.26.png

She has already ROIed 126 % from dividends, and will get a grand total of 207.1 % ROI if she sells to the buyout, but she wishes to remain an investor instead.

I have not seen the math behind Bursity and Worldmine yet.

• @Propagandalf caves as in just like your opinion which seems to be just about only yours but hey we all have an opinion just like we all have "caves "

@haitch is cave considered swearing?

thanks for the page @focus i am sure someone will put that info to use..

• admin

@Propagandalf You bought a bunch of my asset at 10 Burst. I'm now tired of running it, but Burst has gone up 10x, so it's all good if I buy back at 1 ? Same fiat value right ?

• @Propagandalf Yes i do believe when the asset states the following:

"OTHER INFO - This asset is going to run for as long as it can. A minimum of 3 years and maximum of as many as possible. As seen in previous assets, people can assume that crowetic will run the asset as reliably as he has in the past, and continues to."

"Please note, you are not purchasing ownership of the hardware, merely the ownership of the returns of the hardware, pre-power costs, and not having to pay for the power costs associated, EVER!"

So to me that states that for a minimum of 3 years I am entitled to the returns that hardware generates!

• @Ariess can you post to us where you saw this thanks!