UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!

• @falconCoin crows very 1st post at the top of this topic

• @Ariess thanks! i didnt see that the other day, @haitch anyway as a admin you can see if that was added later?

always good to be 100% sure...

so THIS asset says that you do not have ownership, but he my "understanding" is he used money from other assets before to buy said hardware and then combine the assets later on.

if wrong it would be good if he or someone else can point it out, but he is not even responding on discord

• admin

@falconCoin it's from the OP:

"OTHER INFO - This asset is going to run for as long as it can. A minimum of 3 years and maximum of as many as possible. As seen in previous assets, people can assume that crowetic will run the asset as reliably as he has in the past, and continues to."

• admin

@falconCoin I can't tell about edits, but I can tell you this was here from day one. I'm pretty sure the feds will laugh at his disclaimer.

• @haitch exactly especially after saying he would run it as long as you would expect from crow...

did he run a asset for a few years b4? or close to it... so ppl are trusting that this will be going on more than 2 months

and was not this merged or combined from another asset? worldmine? that he raised at least $11,000 + from?

• admin

@falconCoin Given that one of his videos shows him with a balance of over 21 Million Burst, I'm pretty sure it more than $11,000

• Is anyone reporting this?

• @Ariess well he can prob drag his feet continue to make money off the hardware

then have some funds to pay out... nothing can be done overnight

• @falconCoin said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

caves as in just like your opinion which seems to be just about only yours but hey we all have an opinion just like we all have "caves "

Well, you stay in your cave then, I will stay in mine.

@haitch said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

@Propagandalf You bought a bunch of my asset at 10 Burst. I'm now tired of running it, but Burst has gone up 10x, so it's all good if I buy back at 1 ? Same fiat value right ?

Since we have recently discussed my example from Bsilver, I guess your example implies ownership of mining power in your asset, to which I will gladly say yes to the buy back based on an over 80 % ROI from the buyback you offer alone, not taking over 100 % ROI from dividends into consideration. However, since your asset is not liquidating and I wish to remain an investor, I will likely get an even higher ROI eventually, so I might just stay on. In such a scenario I don't see the investor losing out.

Sorry Haitch, you might or might not have a good point comparing with other assets, but there is not a chance that you are going to convince me that getting over 200 % ROI is a failure for an investor. 200 %! Counting how much ROI you potentially would have gotten had you never invested is not logical. It just tells me that you regret ever investing into assets because of the sudden major rise in Burst value. It is this kind of thinking that fuelled the major panic during the "massacre of the AE" as some describe it.

• @haitch I honestly think that the only way to evaluate assets is through a FIAT coin price... I thought we all had already reached that consensus when most of the assets in the AE crashed due to the pump... After evaluating a lot of explanations and do a lot of calculations the only thing I noticed that crow has not delivered is that he would run the farm for at least 3 years since he specifically stated this in the OP when he should have just said that the hardware would be running until it's not longer profitable or until him no longer want to run the HW... Wich would not be a good thing to have in the OP but would protect him as of this moment...

@haitch I have one question for you regarding this: "You bought a bunch of my asset at 10 Burst. I'm now tired of running it, but Burst has gone up 10x, so it's all good if I buy back at 1 ? Same fiat value right ?", now let's imagine that Burst price had being dumped instead of pumped like it was and Burst would now worth 10x less... If we consider Burst as the measurement of the investments in the AE, that would mean a really big risk for Asset Issuers right? If the price goes higher the risk is on investors field, if it goes down the risk is in the issuer field... Now think how would it be if the price is calculated in $ or €, if Burst price crashes investors still have their value for their shares, if Burst price pumps investors still have the same value for their shares... So by the same thought you have in there if Burst price would crash you as Asset Issuer would be in debt to your investors right? You would have to pay them 10x more Burst than what they paid for the shares... This only increases risk in the flutuations of the coin if we measure the investments in Burst...

@falconCoin I don't think there was ever a merger in this assets that are closing atm and he had the Burst Team asset running for some years wich had ninja pool fees and some mining HW too... Also I don't think @Propagandalf is in "crow cave" as you call it, but is being a non-emotional investor and doing the calculations...

My intentions is not to defend crow or his decisions but only offer a POV of someone being impartial (because didn't had any invested at this point of time) and trying to be non-emotional about this too... Sorry for the oes that don't agree with me but this is the way I see things after doing some research and calculations...

• @gpedro
    we will let the feds sort it out... he better be able to prove he did not spend anyone else's money in any of that farm period cause the feds will pick it apart

I'm done talking about it i have enough things to be doing with my time

the BIG picture is he is and asshole for how he left plain and simple.... the thread on bitcointalk etc etc...

• @falconCoin said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

we will let the feds sort it out... he better be able to prove he did not spend anyone else's money in any of that farm period cause the feds will pick it apart

If it were a scam, which I believe it isn't, then going through the feds would be the right move.

@falconCoin said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

I'm done talking about it i have enough things to be doing with my time

Is this your way of saying you have no counter arguments? Because it works against its intention if the goal was to silence me into agreeing with you.

@falconCoin said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

the BIG picture is he is and asshole for how he left plain and simple.... the thread on bitcointalk etc etc...

The big picture is how can so many people in the Burst community stoop down to these levels of prejudice without at least confirming facts first? Most of what is being said are allegations, not facts, even though they are made to look like facts. Classic. I get that many people disagree with his vision of Burst, but why is it that Crowetic is not allowed to speak his own opinion, but others are? I thought this was the major holding point that differentiated this forum to BN.

Please, you should definitely contact him yourself to clear some things up. Crowetic left this forum for very good reasons. Yes, he has made some mistakes, but he has also done a great amount of good things for Burst. If he chooses to leave, that's his own choice to make, it's not like he's employed by Burst or anything.

• @Propagandalf

your not seeing the big picture... its not only the asset holders who are pissed its the way he left with all the FUD

But after all he pulled leaving here and then messing with the price of burst and then coming back and how he acted... his huge announcements, working on qora with the Burst dev funds @focus posted that screenshot... then trying to destroy burst name on his way out is all BULLSHIT!

i could understand AFTER everyone got pissed at him for his asset buy off and not agreeing with it to then post that crap here and on bitcoin but he did NOT

so it is a double whammy... so if you want to defend him cool... i got much better to be doing i have a business to run and have zero time to go thru facts and figures, if you want to be "THAT " person who sticks of for everyone being shady then so be it... but eventually ppl are going to start to question why

Good day!

• admin

@gpedro You buy 10,000 of my asset @ 10 Burst. Burst goes up 10x. I pay you back 1,000 Burst so you get you same fiat value. Thanks for the 9'000 Burst gift.

If the value had gone the other way, I wouldn't expect him to pay 100,000, I'd expect the 10,000 I put in. he's paying back a devalued amount of fiat, while holding all the more valuable Burst that was invested.

• admin

@haitch when you buy assets with Burst you don't own the Burst anymore. You own the share.

• @haitch You had best change the Asset price to 1 Burst or he is very out of pocket :-)

Aside from that what you say is correct if you had just held the Burst, however "if" you had spent the original 10,000 Burst on hardware which you then sold back to fiat on windup you would only have the depreciated value of the hardware which would be less than 10,000 Burst.

Lot's of ways to look at this and no simple answer. BTW I am in no way defending what crow has done..........

Rich

• admin

@RichBC Lots of ways to look at it, but in the end, I have a lower Burst and Fiat value than I started with, and Crow has a whole load of shiny new hardware that I paid for.

• @Propagandalf how much am I getting back for burstsity?

• This post is deleted!

• @daWallet said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

@haitch when you buy assets with Burst you don't own the Burst anymore. You own the share.

That's true. But how about an asset like uniBURST that is promoted to be one of the highest paying long term assets in the BURST universe... to be alive for a MINIMUM of 3 years... only to be shut down 4 - 5 months later!

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.