UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!

• @haitch

https://forums.burst-team.us/post/74903

this stuff was def paid for in the last few weeks from the looks of it not to mention the stuff he says is arriving

----------NEW STUFF ALREADY PURCHASED!-----------

2 AntMiner L3+ 500mh/s scrypt ASIC miners (August 15+ ship date)
    14 470/570 GPUs (it may be more, I can't recall right now)
    40TB HDD space (just arrived)
    2x 7990 GPUs (because why not, right? hehe. These things are beasts and I've always wanted some)
    2x nVidia 970s (for some various nVidia GPU mining tests)
    5x liquid cooled AMD 390X PowerColor GPUs. (these things are freaking AWESOME, I couldn't pass up the deal, lol)
    New mining location dubbed 'The Bat Cave' has been paid first and last month, and will be shown shortly. Expect MASSIVE increases to all hashrates for crowetic assets. Be prepared! :)

https://forums.burst-team.us/post/74887

@Goku Since everything was deleted can you tell/show us what he said about this 25K in new hardware?

• @falconCoin said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

its not only the asset holders who are pissed its the way he left with all the FUD

OK, so the way he left could have been smoother. However, I would say there are many people in Burst, yourself included, who master FUDing much better, on a regular basis.

@falconCoin said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

But after all he pulled leaving here and then messing with the price of burst

Yes, I believe he already apologized for his attempt to slow down the price. Price didn't stop though, did it? Even though the methods were wrong, I believe the intensions were good (to prevent panic on the AE). The AE went to pot though, unfortunately. I believe it was due to ROI confusion, leading to market prices that were not realistic, and then shock when people realized how much money they would have made if they never invested into assets, but invested in the coin instead. People don't necessarily know the difference.

his huge announcements, working on qora with the Burst dev funds

Crowetic tried to think outside the box to try and improve Burst, on behalf of us all. In doing so, he spoke of involving other tech and made suggestions that were gunned down here in the forum. There is a seemingly fundamentalist environment here that prevents this type of thinking. If I was in his shoes, I would have left long time ago.

so it is a double whammy... so if you want to defend him cool... i got much better to be doing i have a business to run and have zero time to go thru facts and figures, if you want to be "THAT " person who sticks of for everyone being shady then so be it... but eventually ppl are going to start to question why

You just admitted that you have zero time to go through facts and figures, which suggests you are more trigger happy than factual when you present your allegations. You talk of sticking up for shady people, and yet you tag and support Focus... oh the irony. I speak up for what I view as an unfair and ongoing one-sided stream of allegations against Crowetic, if people want to question that, then by all means. Discussion is important.

@crutsy said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

how much am I getting back for burstsity?

How would I know? Do the math and show us, like I did with Bsilver.

• So after all that was said I take it uniburst asset is dead? And now it is unwise to invest in the AE? Wish he could've dropped out sooner i bought some last week..... :(

• @nightshift1134 said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

So after all that was said I take it uniburst asset is dead? And now it is unwise to invest in the AE? Wish he could've dropped out sooner i bought some last week..... :(

It's moving away from Burst's AE, not going dead. I suggest contacting Crow in the discord server to discuss options other than selling to the buy-out. At the moment we don't know all the details about the transition, but apparently Crowetic is back after 4th of July, and will answer people as soon as possible, presumably in the discord server or PMs there.

• admin

@Propagandalf What he said to me was:

only the people who hold a significant portion, and know me personally, are going to get the proposal to go private.
    the community at large, that I don't know...
    they will be bought out

So a select few will get to benefit from the hardware for paid for by all the investors, while the investors who aren't part of the club get shafted.

At the time:

Burst = 91 Satoshi
    BTC = $1,047

Now
    Burst = 625 Satoshi
    BTC = $2,610

1,000 shares @ 220 Burst = 220,000 Burst = 20,020,000 Satoshi = 0.2002 BTCC = US$209
    Buyback = 1000 Shares @ 6 = 6,000 Burst = 3,750,000 Satoshi = 0.0375 BTC = $97.85

So buyback at 47% of fiat value, 2.7% of Burst value, or 18.7% of BTC value.

and that to you is reasonable? In the meantime Crow keeps all the hardware the difference purchased, and the revenue it generates.

• @Propagandalf You missed my point and have lost all credibility with me.

Your defense of crow is weak, and you supposedly have all the answers so show us....

Again what is the burstsity buy out? oh wait there is none...

Every Time shit his the fan here It weeds out the ppl for sure, their colors start to show. So far my gut feeling on everyone has been correct.

Stay away from the cronie crew

• @haitch said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

only the people who hold a significant portion, and know me personally, are going to get the proposal to go private.
    the community at large, that I don't know...
    they will be bought out

We will see how the transition pans out when there is more information available, I do not know anything more than you at present. 47 % ROI in fiat + dividend ROI seems low on this one based on your numbers, but not for Bsilver, as per my numbers on that one.

@Propagandalf You missed my point and have lost all credibility with me.

Your defense of crow is weak, and you supposedly have all the answers so show us....

Again what is the burstsity buy out? oh wait there is none...

Every Time shit his the fan here It weeds out the ppl for sure, their colors start to show. So far my gut feeling on everyone has been correct.

Stay away from the cronie crew

If there was a point in your message, you should be more specific the next time. Thanks, you have lost all credibility with me as well.

I never said I have more answers than the rest, I said that the discussion is one-sided and I am providing counter arguments, but it seems there is little tolerance for that. Tell me, if I am wrong, how will that affect you negatively? I'm fairly sure the outcome will be the same, for you and I both. Please allow some room for discussion here.

• @Propagandalf Well that is the way you come off. I've already come to terms with being screw by crow but I will not let ppl defend a con man.

Please do the math on the other assets, and answer my question about bursity for the 3rd time.

Our math is wrong compared to yours so show us. if crow is so definable please show us with the rest of his assets. The burden of the proof is on you being the only one defending him, Your also really good at ignoring many aspects of the assets.

Your counter arguments I find weak...

Just voicing my opinion and will do so from time to time. The people that know me on this forum can make their own decision on my credibility. At this point anyone with crow has no credibility.

Your name alone to me suggests that you are a pusher of propaganda...

noun

information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

• @crutsy said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

@Propagandalf Well that is the way you come off. I've already come to terms with being screw by crow but I will not let ppl defend a con man.

Please do the math on the other assets, and answer my question about bursity for the 3rd time.

Our math is wrong compared to yours so show us. if crow is so definable please show us with the rest of his assets. The burden of the proof is on you being the only one defending him, Your also really good at ignoring many aspects of the assets.

Your counter arguments I find weak...

Just voicing my opinion and will do so from time to time. The people that know me on this forum can make their own decision on my credibility. At this point anyone with crow has no credibility.

Your name alone to me suggests that you are a pusher of propaganda...

noun

information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

If I come off the wrong way, I apologize. I am trying to be non-emotional about this whole thing.

Sorry, but the burden of doing the math on these assets lies with Crowetic, does it not? I don't have time to do any others than the Bsilver one that I have already done. You may view the numbers here:

0_1499187448082_Screenshot 2017-07-02 18.12.26.png

I simply do not believe he is a con man unless there is solid proof of this. Obviously, if this situation changes, I will rest my case. I believe it is too soon to jump to conclusions.

Please tell me what I ignored about Bsilver? It is the only asset I am comfortable about going in to details about, as this is the one I have worked out ROI for. As an investor in Bsilver, I do not see anything faulty here, rather the opposite.

Great, voicing your opinion is good. LOL, if we are bringing the forum handles into the equation here, I might arrive at the conclusion that your avatar of a bong suggests you are too high to be able to focus on the discussion right now, but I am not. Really, I am not, bong ftw :) Propaganda is, unfortunately, also a powerful weapon in the realm of crypto currencies, and the best way to battle it is with discussion and bringing about substantial facts and clarity to the situation, so that we can all be on the same terms and make the best decisions.

• @Propagandalf you have came off wrong for a while...

your a goof at best....

@haitch @crutsy give up its not worth trying to talk with him

• @Propagandalf Why is it that you are not comfortable going into details of the other assets? Is that not what was brought into question?

You are in fact correct I am medicated as I live in a medical and recreationally legal state. I am heavily involved in the industry I have seen it first had help sick and wounded people. It has taken mass adoption in many areas. good money to be made to. But because I partake you assume a am not able to converse? Many people partake, many of those people have great intelligence. Out of the box thinkers

Your admittance of propaganda?

• @falconCoin haha cheers! I am off to trim some KeyLime PieNapplee!

• @falconCoin said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

@Propagandalf you have came off wrong for a while...

your a goof at best....

@haitch @crutsy give up its not worth trying to talk with him

Thank you falconCoin. It's always a pleasure "discussing" with you.

@Propagandalf Why is it that you are not comfortable going into details of the other assets? Is that not what was brought into question?

You are in fact correct I am medicated as I live in a medical and recreationally legal state. I am heavily involved in the industry I have seen it first had help sick and wounded people. It has taken mass adoption in many areas. good money to be made to. But because I partake you assume a am not able to converse? Many people partake, many of those people have great intelligence. Out of the box thinkers

Your admittance of propaganda?

I am not comfortable going into details about something I do not know enough about, since that would make me a poor participant in the discussion about it. Since I have not done the math on them, and since they have a more advanced "layout", it is also more time-consuming to work out the math.

Great, I hope they legalize it in my country as well, it should never have been illegal in my opinion. No, I do not think any less of you based on your avatar, I was trying to point out that it is silly to judge others based on our forum handles or avatars.

I have no ulterior motives for voicing my opinions other than getting to the bottom of this, so no, I am not using propaganda.

• @Propagandalf More to my point once again, you may have justified this asset... in your eyes but there are many other assets and problems with crow.

I've never challenged you on this specific asset. You are apparently good at doing the math, Show me some good math that his others are up and up then hey you will have reopen my mind.

I would be happy with a buy back number on Burstsity not even the ROI just an out. It was his longest running asset with his earliest investors. The days are counting until the 10th when the price goes down.... but no chance to sell, see how this looks scammy. Doesn't require math..

Hopefully we are getting somewhere more positive here :)

• @crutsy said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

@Propagandalf More to my point once again, you may have justified this asset... in your eyes but there are many other assets and problems with crow.

I've never challenged you on this specific asset. You are apparently good at doing the math, Show me some good math that his others are up and up then hey you will have reopen my mind.

I would be happy with a buy back number on Burstsity not even the ROI just an out. It was his longest running asset with his earliest investors. The days are counting until the 10th when the price goes down.... but no chance to sell, see how this looks scammy. Doesn't require math..

Hopefully we are getting somewhere more positive here :)

Thanks, but I am no expert in math, and I literally don't have time since I am going on holiday in a couple of days, and have lots of stuff I need to get done before that. I am sure there are many others here that are willing to do this, and hopefully Crowetic as well.

If the numbers on the other assets are way off, I hope Crowetic reconsiders the buyback price of course. I truly do not believe he intends to scam people, and so we will have to review it again when all the numbers are out there and the final buyback prices are placed.

Yeah the longer period of time without more updates, the worse it looks, I understand that. All I know is there is a message on discord that he will be back after 4th of July, so I guess we can expect answers or at least communication then, primarily through discord. ;)

• OK, so this is what I see:

• On 22/06/2017 I buy 1000 assets at 25 Burst.
    • The assets were released couple of months ago.
    • The publlic info was: "This asset is going to run for as long as it can. A minimum of 3 years and maximum of as many as possible. As seen in previous assets, people can assume that crowetic will run the asset as reliably as he has in the past, and continues to."

And now he/she will buy them back just for 6 Bursts?

This is a joke, isn´t it? Or a scam....

• @Mikelon said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

OK, so this is what I see:

• On 22/06/2017 I buy 1000 assets at 25 Burst.
    • The assets were released couple of months ago.
    • The publlic info was: "This asset is going to run for as long as it can. A minimum of 3 years and maximum of as many as possible. As seen in previous assets, people can assume that crowetic will run the asset as reliably as he has in the past, and continues to."

And now he/she will buy them back just for 6 Bursts?

This is a joke, isn´t it? Or a scam....

Yes unfortunately you are correct. He is stealing all the equipment and paying us 6 burst per share.

• OK, it is not a Joke, It is a scam with a tip (6 Burst tip).

And what about the information about the buy-back? On the Asset Exchange, http://uniburst.info is the only info URL, which redirects to this page. But here there is no info about the crowetic's exit or the buy-bak. In https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/6880/crowetic-s-final-burst-post , crowetic does the public statement about the end of the asset:

There will be public buy-backs posted on the AE from a new account named ‘crowetic asset privatization buyback'.

Could anybody help a newbie how to get the 6 Burst tip? How can I do the buy-back?

Thanks!

• @Mikelon Just got to hope and pray that he actually holds up his word for once and posts a buy order at 6 per share for all the shares out there.

Sorry man sucks you walked into this as a newbie. As the rest of us have been well manicured for this type of BS. All will be good though as the weak exit Burst the strong remain and we're narrowed down to some pretty good solid assets.

• @Dillion said in UniBURST asset by crowetic - The BURST UniVERSE asset!:

@Mikelon Just got to hope and pray that he actually holds up his word for once and posts a buy order at 6 per share for all the shares out there.

Sorry man sucks you walked into this as a newbie. As the rest of us have been well manicured for this type of BS. All will be good though as the weak exit Burst the strong remain and we're narrowed down to some pretty good solid assets.

Somewhere it said he will be away until the end of the 4th of July and he's normally sleeping at this time. So expect something towards midnight eastern time or in 14 hours.

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.