2 WALLETS

• so while at work I installed the android app on my phone and got a wallet address.... then when I got home I installed the program on my pc, and tried to log in with the same info... which I thought I did correctly... but now I have 2 different wallet addresses, one on my pc and one on my phone. Is that normal, or did I mess something up?

thanks

• @jhip626 you messed something in your passphrase ;)

• @LithStud said in 2 WALLETS:

@jhip626 you messed something in your passphrase ;)

UGH! so is there a way to see my passphrase on my desktop so I can log in to my phone with it?

• @jhip626 not that i know off. If you havent done anything yet with current ones. just make new one on PC and write down/print the passphrase for a keepsake.

@jhip626 not that i know off. If you havent done anything yet with current ones. just make new one on PC and write down/print the passphrase for a keepsake.

As long as I don't have to do all the crazy crap with the hard drives and the downloading the blockchain or whatever

• @jhip626 well all that stuff needs to be done if you planning to mine :) since plot files are plotted using your account numeric ID (thats why its important to keep your passphrase safe as it is a heart of all things BURST).

As for blockchain if your using online wallet blockchain isnt your problem :)

@jhip626 well all that stuff needs to be done if you planning to mine :) since plot files are plotted using your account numeric ID (thats why its important to keep your passphrase safe as it is a heart of all things BURST).

As for blockchain if your using online wallet blockchain isnt your problem :)

idk if im using my online wallet or not..... ok I remote accessed my desktop at home and deleted the old plots and im plotting them again under the new wallet id