Exrates.me Currency Exchange

• Exrates.me Currency Exchange
    Marketing department
    [email protected]
    www.exrates.me

To Forums.burst-team
    Marketing Department

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Nilton, I am the representative of Exrates.me cryptocurrency exchange. We are interested in the possibility of placing advertisements on your website / blog / online newspaper [name], and would like to know the terms of placement, period and prices.
    If you are interested in business cooperation with us, please send your current price list, namely: the price of placing the material without the "Advertising" tag on the main page, the placement price of the material with an "Advertisement" tag on the main page and the price of banner on the main page. We would appreciate receiving all the detailed information on the terms of cooperation at [email protected].

I am looking forward to receiving your reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Nilton
    Marketing Director 19.05.2017

• @niltongalego Thanks for the interest! If you want to add Burst to your currency exchange, that would be awesome too... Just a suggestion!
    Meanwhile this are the two guys that can answer your questions regarding advertising: @haitch @daWallet

EDIT: I see that you only have BTC and ETH markets in there for now but my suggestion of adding Burst stands ;D

• admin