PC FROZE WHILE PLOTTING

• So my pc froze while plotting and im wondering how I can continue it without having to redo the whole thing, as im trying to plot 1tb and its already taking forever

thanks!

• admin

@jhip626 depends ... if you used xplotter on ntfs .. you can continue your started plotting. Else you can not. Notice that if you have to specify -n parameter for xplotter to continue ... you can take it from the started plotfile. (the last number)

• @luxe said in PC FROZE WHILE PLOTTING:

@jhip626 depends ... if you used xplotter on ntfs .. you can continue your started plotting. Else you can not. Notice that if you have to specify -n parameter for xplotter to continue ... you can take it from the started plotfile. (the last number)

I just used the plotter that burstcoin comes with, so what does that mean?

• admin

@jhip626 ah ok, sry not sure if the AIO can continue interrupted plotting ... the included xplotter can, but maybe only via adjusting the run script yourself ... if you do not feel capable doing that i suggest delete plotfile and create more smaller plotfiles to not lose too much progress if your system hangs up.

• @luxe said in PC FROZE WHILE PLOTTING:

@jhip626 ah ok, sry not sure if the AIO can continue interrupted plotting ... the included xplotter can, but maybe only via adjusting the run script yourself ... if you do not feel capable doing that i suggest delete plotfile and create more smaller plotfiles to not lose too much progress if your system hangs up.

That's exactly what im gonna do is make smaller plots at a time... say 100 gigs at a time.

thanks for your help.

• @jhip626 you can refer to my issue here : https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/5110/question-about-plotchecker/4

in this thread i was able to restart a interuppted plot file but you have to use xplotter that autodownloads with the wallet.. editing the .bat config file .. to fit your specific needs. i can help if you are still stuck and havent deleted plot yet.