Unable to get mining info from wallet.

• Hi
    i have this problem now

2017-05-20 15:01:01.030 WARN 11165 --- [askExecutor-591] b.j.c.n.t.NetworkRequestMiningInfoTask : Unable to get mining info from wallet.
    2017-05-20 15:01:03.047 WARN 11165 --- [askExecutor-592] b.j.c.n.t.NetworkRequestMiningInfoTask : Unable to get mining info from wallet.
    2017-05-20 15:01:05.032 WARN 11165 --- [askExecutor-593] b.j.c.n.t.NetworkRequestMiningInfoTask : Unable to get mining info from wallet.
    2017-05-20 15:01:07.037 WARN 11165 --- [askExecutor-594] b.j.c.n.t.NetworkRequestMiningInfoTask : Unable to get mining info from wallet.
    2017-05-20 15:01:09.044 WARN 11165 --- [askExecutor-595] b.j.c.n.t.NetworkRequestMiningInfoTask : Unable to get mining info from wallet.

At https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/rewardassignment.html i already set in all spaces the burst pool adress and my passfrase but it's not working
    I found my id number in the list
    Can someone advise me something ?
    Thanks

• Which pool are you assigned to?

http://burstcoin.cc/network

• admin

@StefanoB The miner request the mining info from the pool you use, it does it in a interval you can specify via 'refreshInterval=2000' (in ms) ... there is a timeout for that request ... witch can be specified via 'connectionTimeout=18000' ... if the pool did not respond in that time, you get the WARN messages. So it may be that the pool is busy or down. Or your network has a problem. However, if it just shows up for some minutes and than everything is fine again ... thats not a big issue ... also if it shows up from time to time ... no big deal ...if it does not stop you should consider choose another pool.

• Hey, I'm in the same boat. Mining was running fine before with jminer, but now it keeps saying the same error message. I've tried solo mining and pool mining and no matter where i join i get the same message. I've checked the settings a thousand times. Also, my burst wallet client local wallet hasn't been working since around Monday. Any ideas?

• @luxe
    i did this
    refreshInterval=2000
    connectionTimeout=96000
    network no problem

is sowing up from time to time 1 minute 10-20 lines of the same error

so is mining working ?

• admin

@StefanoB While you get the error, the miner will not be noticed, if a new round starts ... there seam to be pool problems in general right now ... saw a lot of reports about that ... maybe just sit it out, let it run and check tomorrow if there is still a issue ... or you have to find a more responsive pool.