Miner not detecting new plots (Solved)

• Hello.

I´ve successfully plotted a few TB recently and thought i'd give it a test run. But when i pressed start mining the paths to the plots which are on other hard drives weren't on the list. Searched the forums and found the thread:

(Solved) Burst client for win 0.3.7.1 . plot files not found

Which i followed through, still no results. I tried every combination in the miner.conf file i can think of including

[
    "C:\Burst\plots"
    "D:\"
    "E:\plots"
    ],
    and
    [
    "C:\Burst\plots D:\ E:\plots"
    ],
    and
    [
    "C:\Burst\plots"
    ]
    [
    "D:\"
    [
    "E:\plots"
    ]
    And many more. No format seems to be read by the wallet. Ive double checked the wallets path and the conf does belong to the wallet im running from my desktop screen.

Is there a cache or something preventing the new configs to display.
    Thanks in advance

• @Casse Use this format:

"Paths":
       [
       "D:\\Burst\\plots","E:\\Burst\\plots","F:\\Burst\\plots"
       ],

• @Casse in case Blogo's miner miner.conf:
    "Paths":["C:\plots","E:\plots","F:\plots","G:\plots","H:\plots","I:\plots","J:\plots","K:\plots","L:\plots","M:\plots","N:\plots","O:\plots","P:\plots","R:\plots"],

• Thanks for the replys guys.
    This is what it looks like now:
    alt text It doesnt seem to load

• @Casse do you have plots in D & E? Wallet detected one plot in C drive?
    One more thing, whenever you start miner from AIO wallet, it will modify/change your manual entries in miner.conf. So, when you manually modify the file, start the miner from its folder and not from wallet.

• BTW i have saved and quit the file, restarted the miner. Just to clearify

• @rnahlawi

IT WORKS! Thanks for the help!

I plot my files to a fast C drive then transfer them to slower external drives.

• admin

@Casse If you're using the AIO wallet don't do that - the AIO will keep writing the same plotfile on the C: - you'll just end up with a ton of overlapped plots. You can do it that way if you're doing it manually, but not with the AIO

• @haitch

Hey thanks for the warning.
    Im running a GPUplotter and xPlotter parallely. Do these programs experience the same issue?

• admin

@Casse As long as you're careful with calculating your starting nonces, then no - no issue. The AIO bases it's starting nonce off the drive letter and existing nonces - if it sees the same empty C: plots directory, it's going to write the same plot file each time.