Second Burst Coin to change the mining pol
dbh last edited by
Hello, after a few attempts with the Windows Wallet I have secured an account via sending a message back to the faucet ( My first attempt failed when I named my wallet). It appears that I now have a public key. When I went to try to mine I was asked to select a pool and this process cost one coin . I have tried to use the faucet to get another coin but was told to wait 2200 minutes. The first coin was used to send a message. I have plotted a hard drive on my first attempt with a different wallet that seems to have failed.
Here are my questions
- How do I get another coin without waiting? It appears this is to stop abuse which I totally support.
- If I changed the wallet do I need to replot the hard drive?
3)Where can I ask questions about mining on Linux. I used the Windows wallet on a new box but eventually I would like to have virtual Linux machines.
4)Plotting took a long time. How do people plot on a GPU?
- On the Windows wallet how do I know the mining is working?. I change the pool from pool.burst- team.us to pool.burstcoin.eu and no longer get a message saying I need to select the mining pool ( which I needed the a burst coin to change). I don't want it to run for too long to realize it is not working.
- Mostly members here are willing to send you some burst, but you need to provide accountID
- Not if you change wallet, but if you change accountID. You can ask in this forum about linux. There is a GPU plotter.
- You are only mining if a mining/miner window is open.