Integrated graphics possible?

• I am wondering about the possibility of mining burst using an intigrated graphics card. My GPUs are all busy mining ethereum so that is off the table. I'm currently mining burst with CPU but if I can free up my CPU to mine something else and use intigrated graphics to mine burst that would be really great.

Is it possible?
    How does the performance compare?
    Thanks

• im not sure about the IGPU but I'm using my CPU for mining burst and at the same time mining XMR (cryptonight).

My GPU's also mining Eth on the same pc

• @viking said in Integrated graphics possible?:

I am wondering about the possibility of mining burst using an intigrated graphics card. My GPUs are all busy mining ethereum so that is off the table. I'm currently mining burst with CPU but if I can free up my CPU to mine something else and use intigrated graphics to mine burst that would be really great.

Is it possible?
    How does the performance compare?
    Thanks

I mine with GPU integrated on a $350 dell laptop. 1.4 TB/sec scan time.

• @Yey_09 said in Integrated graphics possible?:

im not sure about the IGPU but I'm using my CPU for mining burst and at the same time mining XMR (cryptonight).

My GPU's also mining Eth on the same pc

Yeah I tried doing the same a few days back but I found my scan times were slower.

I am not really willing to sacrifice burst efficiency for monero.

Unless of course you have found a way for it not to effect it.

@rds how does one go about accomplishing this?

Looks like your connection to BurstCoin - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.