(nsfw) Motherfucking husky dog needs to be shot

• My newphew with ton stitches, fractured arm, arms are fucked up, face is fucked.

Need use a bat or gun on this husky.

alt text alt text

• Shit man that looks nasty, If it was in the UK it would be put down straight away, we do not tolerate that sort of shit.

• Added (nsfw) to the title, to make sure people doesn't accidentally show the pictures at places not meant for them.

• @FrilledShark said in (nsfw) Motherfucking husky dog needs to be shot:

Added (nsfw) to the title, to make sure people doesn't accidentally show the pictures at places not meant for them.

Thanks!

Didn't even think about nsfw part, just enraged atm.

I love animals but ones that turn on humans need be shot/killed.

• Oh my god, poor kid!

• Hang in there Anthony! Poor kid! @Hitti2, I hope your nephew recovers quickly and fully. Please see that the animal is put down, if for no other reason than to prevent the mutilation or death of a small child or a toddler.

• That's not good, family dog or stranger?

• Im not a fan of the dog being put down, it is the owners fault for not teaching it properly, but dogs are hard to retrain when they're like that, so I gues I have to agree... put the thing down and hand the owner a caution or fine them.

Edit : Hope the kid didnt need a tetnis (or however its spelt) shot, as that would be painfull, so I hope the kid is ok !

• Sad to see, hope he's ok now
    Let your nephew beat some kid up @ school and have that kids father shoot your nephew in the face. -_- doesn't make sense.
    Point is, sure the dog might need to be put down, but not the in the way your describing.
    That looks pretty rough, huskies are generally great dogs, so this has to be a horrible owner that turned that dog into that. Then again, we don't know the story, for all we know, your nephew could of hit the dog with a big ass rock and this is what happened.

Sorry to see and hear of the bad news, hope no perm. damage was done. best of wishes too.

• @xaocs I said I was not a fan of the dog being put down, because thats what happens when stuff like this happens in the uk, the police or vets are left with no choice but to put down the dog.

I dont get how you came to that conclusion from what I said, however I have to agree the dog should be put down if it caused that kind of harm to the kid, but you're right dude, we dont know the full story here, it could have been the kids fault for doing something or the dog attacked him because it didnt agree with the kid.

• @Hect0r it was a mis-reading on my part. fixed

• kid learned a lesson. Don't fuck this dogs. He'll be fine and learn a valuable life lesson.

• When a dog has a mean streak like that it needs to be put down for the safety of others. It seems cruel, but so would having it happen again to somebody else.

In my state, the owner would be in some real hot water, and 100% liable for the medical costs and more.

Looks like your connection to BurstCoin - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.