Sold asset shares but...

• So I have bought & sold asset shares a lot but this time I had 2 separate transactions where someone bought from me but I was never paid for the asset purchase.

Date...............Time..........Quantity....Price....Total........Ask Order ID..........................Bid Order ID
    5/23/2017.....11:36:05....6...............9.774....58.644....17993317849112058805....4889568487248562696
    5/23/2017.....11:08:24....1...............9.774....9.774......17993317849112058805....10007946624966026654

Before I sell any more I'd like to try to figure out what happened as that is a bit of money that I just gave up basically...

• @D2iH8c Its very likely the payment is on its way and your wallet hasent updated yet ? I think anyway, their are no current ways to steal assets from what I know.

• That was from over 24 hrs ago? My share count is off too which is really odd. I should have 901 without those shares, with them I should have 908; it's showing 894 shares. The transactions appear to be confirmed too.

• Alright so an update...it's been 48 hours and I still haven't been reimbursed for the assets...my asset count is still down double what it should be...not sure what is going on with it but it appears somehow I lost double the shares I should have plus never got paid...

• Bump...anyone have any ideas?

• admin

@D2iH8c With asset sales the only transaction that show's is the ask order - when it's filled the Burst are credited to your account, but there is no transaction for it. If part/all of your ask order was filled, you'll have received the coins.

• @haitch Thank you for the reply...I see that the shares are gone...double of them actually...but I never got the burst for the shares...

• @D2iH8c if your using local wallet try adding my mod for recent Asset exchange transactions on your dashboard 🙂
    https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/2923/asset-exchange-trade-log-plugin

• admin

@D2iH8c Again, if your ask order was partly or fully filled, you received the Burst. There have been hundreds of thousands of AE transactions, if people weren't getting paid what they should have there would be an uproar, but the AE works and transactions get processed properly. Again, your balance will have increased with no transaction showing.

• @LithStud I'm actually using the Online Wallet....the link to my wallet address to see the recent transactions is: http://burstcoin.biz/address/8628346184322572245 and as you can see I never got paid for the shares but 2x the shares are missing.

• admin

@D2iH8c The only transaction that show for asset sales are the ask/bid orders - when the ask is filled the Burst is transferred without a transaction. Your balance will increase, but THERE IS NO TRANSACTION FOR IT.

• @haitch Ah, okay, that I'm not positive on...I've got more I'm trying to sell so I'll try to keep track and see if it goes up when not mining or even keep track while mining...I know I'd never had a hiccup before so this threw me off..but the missing 2x the shares is odd to say the least...I've actually got into flipping shares to make a profit (much like flipping stocks on the exchange)...