Am I running 32 or 64bit Windows OS

• I have seen not a clear direction/guide on this topic. Most posts just say check your windows operating system. Most Systems will display 32 bit. People should be advised to do a CPU compatibility check. To my surprise my laptop is 64 bit compatible. I am now able to do plotting and mining although at a small pace. However, what is not clear on burst mining is the following:

1. What does DL confirmed mean and the interpretation of the figures?
    2. What happens on your drive after confirmation?

• right click on my computer or just 'computer' and select properties, in system type it should tell you if it's 32 or 64 bit.

• alt text

• @Hitti2 You are all missing the point!!! There are people out there with operating systems showing 32 bit os. They should do a cpu checker to verify 64 bit compatibility and then install a 64 bit os. Simple as that!!!

• @williamje said in Am I running 32 or 64bit Windows OS:

@Hitti2 You are all missing the point!!! There are people out there with operating systems showing 32 bit os. They should do a cpu checker to verify 64 bit compatibility and then install a 64 bit os. Simple as that!!!

Wtf are you talking [email protected], bud? But above quotes should be your OP.

Also you're asking two questions that has no regards to the topic.

:s