@Crowetic : This one is for you

• So i had a feud , not feud lets call it a discussion with @Focus , in which he poised me some questions , I would put it here , Could you please throw some light on it ??
    "Every decision I have made was for the benefit of the coin. I am not the one who shorted it, I am not the one who is dumping assets in a desperate attempt to to make back the coins I lost from the previous mistake. I am not the one entrusting both ninja and the mobile pool to someone who clearly is less than qualified for the job. While I was in control of the pools none of this crap happened. If you want to point the finger then please do so to those individuals, the same ones who have declared a stop on the core wallet work, the same ones who are in the talks of forking the coin, the same ones who promised all kinds of liquidity to their assets, the same ones who fail to answer or treat their investors like shit...

Let me ask you this? Apart from the dump of price, once again due to crow, you tell me where Flex has not been a fantastic asset, you tell me where it was not thought out properly and setup in a way that no matter the price of Burst or btc the investors always come out on top?

As for sitting down for the same goal, No they are not in it for the good of the coin, they are only looking out for their own assets and/or pockets and noone else.

Why has there not been a core wallet release since february, why has the core wallet dev stopped? All I can say is this: While I was leading the development things were getting done, so now rewind to prior May 2016 when I came in to Burst, where crow was spearheading dev, what now? Are we going to go back to talks of Qora being merged with Burst or Ciyam platform which conveniently has been in development since 12 years?

Since this whole blowout, where have you actually seen crow posting about anything but bullshit, where has he shown concrete plans, a roadmap, etc.... NOWHERE

So we are going to regress now to two years back and stagnate, maybe the price should go back to 45 sats so crow and his gang of hypocrites be happy again?

And maybe I should resort to posting on steemit to make some pennies here and there and show the community that I am a brokeass, NOT."

Please answer.

• @arnav_r Sry I know that it's meant for Crow but I have to write it.
    " I am not the one entrusting both ninja and the mobile pool to someone who clearly is less than qualified for the job" - he stole those funds. So he's accusing crow for entrusting it to him? xD - "While I was in control of the pools none of this crap happened." lol
    Flex price struggling @8 atm and it's not thanks to crow but thanks to stuff he's doing. He ruined Lex4All, mobile pool, dev funds, was ddosing this forum and probably is every other pool... He encourage ppl to invest in scams and dare to say that he's the good one.

• What a minute. The Devs here are talking about forking the coin... as in creating a new "BURST" like ETH and ETH classic? Are you f'ing kidding me?!

• @burst1 No wonder why the chain is messed up

• The gipsy w/o a name was talking about big things Happening a couple of days ago and he will make "an announcement". Forking/Splitting the coin would result in a massive loss against other currency/fiat and would mean that People have to replot, but it would throw out the BN People , no ?

• @Hyzi0 Everyone is welcome to put their views . .We as a Investors should get our stuffs clarified.
    Cheers bro

• @Marc I don't believe they would do it. They even said a few times that it's last thing they would want to do and that they were working on new wallet and some other stuff to avoid forking - that's why development takes so much time. On the other hand focus mentioned it as good solution while BN was blooming. They also said that Asset holders are more then taken care of so we shouldn't worry :P
    *Also fork would change nothing in BN problem:P

• funny. considering hes the reason why the ninja pool wasnt working.

if you want to know more
    where i document the start of this war
    https://steemit.com/burstcoin/@lexicon/burstcoin-trap

Below is where he robs investors
    https://steemit.com/burst/@lexicon/asset-issues-ugh-drama-never-ends
    https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lexicon/burst-nation-scam-beware-adam-guerbuez-and-focus

this is where he robs ninja (the miners)
    https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lexicon/mining-pool-burst-ninja-theft

this is where he robs the developers
    https://steemit.com/burst/@iceburst/burst-coin-development-fund-misappropriation-exposed
    https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lexicon/burst-coin-mismanagement-of-developer-funds

and then he steals the mobile pool bonus fees if you look at the date he took the funds from the mobile pool as well as the one from the ninja pool you will the dates match quite closely
    https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lexicon/more-stolen-money-burst-nation-exposed

because he stole thee mobile bonus fees and ninja pool we had to take both down and remove all his credentials from all servers.

he then days later steals the mobile pool from my asset as well. whilst we were working on changing the wallets. to fix the compromise in security

we caught him remoted into burst.ninja stealing the reward logs at around the time the funds were stolen (i have the logline to show this with his ip) and also trying to copy all of crowetics VM's

"Every decision I have made was for the benefit of the coin" is a complete lie. they are only out for themselves. why else would they want to take down the biggest pool in burst. refuse to pay a developer ( @IceBurst ) who does most of the work on fixing issues with the current burstcore wallet

adam lives with focus. because hes bankrupt he cant legally own any car and has to lease all his stuff. and also cant own an house. and hes known for ponzi scams

below is a video where he ripps people off live on youtube

he also a former neo nazi and assisted in killing a 36 year old man
    http://www.extremism.ca/details.aspx?EID=14502
    https://cases.justia.com/federal/district-courts/california/candce/5:2008cv03889/206207/14/8.pdf?ts=1376403908

considering the above id say its safe to bet they aint in it for the coin, more like they want to line their own pockets.

in hectors thread below
    http://forums.burst-team.us/topic/5460/my-challenge-presented-by-adam-guerbuez-accepted-it-and-now-confirming-it/3

on his conversation with focus focus says
    Focus - Today at 1:36 AM
    How is Donald Trump a president and still multi-billionaire having gone bankrupt 6 times?(edited)

Donald Trump bankrupted a corporation 6 times. not a person its completely different.

• @arnav_r said in @Crowetic : This one is for you:

So i had a feud , not feud lets call it a discussion with @Focus , in which he poised me some questions , I would put it here , Could you please throw some light on it ??
    "Every decision I have made was for the benefit of the coin. I am not the one who shorted it, I am not the one who is dumping assets in a desperate attempt to to make back the coins I lost from the previous mistake. I am not the one entrusting both ninja and the mobile pool to someone who clearly is less than qualified for the job. While I was in control of the pools none of this crap happened. If you want to point the finger then please do so to those individuals, the same ones who have declared a stop on the core wallet work, the same ones who are in the talks of forking the coin, the same ones who promised all kinds of liquidity to their assets, the same ones who fail to answer or treat their investors like shit...

Let me ask you this? Apart from the dump of price, once again due to crow, you tell me where Flex has not been a fantastic asset, you tell me where it was not thought out properly and setup in a way that no matter the price of Burst or btc the investors always come out on top?

As for sitting down for the same goal, No they are not in it for the good of the coin, they are only looking out for their own assets and/or pockets and noone else.

Why has there not been a core wallet release since february, why has the core wallet dev stopped? All I can say is this: While I was leading the development things were getting done, so now rewind to prior May 2016 when I came in to Burst, where crow was spearheading dev, what now? Are we going to go back to talks of Qora being merged with Burst or Ciyam platform which conveniently has been in development since 12 years?

Since this whole blowout, where have you actually seen crow posting about anything but bullshit, where has he shown concrete plans, a roadmap, etc.... NOWHERE

So we are going to regress now to two years back and stagnate, maybe the price should go back to 45 sats so crow and his gang of hypocrites be happy again?

And maybe I should resort to posting on steemit to make some pennies here and there and show the community that I am a brokeass, NOT."

Please answer.

You REALLY want me to answer this? I would think these answers are quite obvious... But I suppose I'll answer anyway...

First of all... This whole shorting thing, the losses that are believed to exist, are not real... I've paid the entire debt back, made a lot trading, and there is no loss at all. So this nonsense about a loss, is straight up nonsense. All of my investors have made money, they're all more than happy. Especially now with the price back down.

The selling of the assets has nothing to do with 'panic and trying to get as much coin as possible', it has everything to do with not wanting to hold assets of yours, or your associates. It's as simple as that. So I would appreciate any speak against this truth to cease. I haven't said a single word since I said that I wouldn't. I held to that, and intend to continue doing so.

Since we're going to be in the same coin together, it would make sense for us to not be arguing with each other all the time.

As far as the pool... really? You think that giving control over to a REAL engineer, with a TON of experience, is a BAD idea? You think that the theft had nothing to do with a need to modify the addresses? Come on man, this answer is obvious. Yes, you did a great job watching over the pools and network, but recently, everyone is aware of what has happened, and they know the reasons the pools are down right now, and that those reasons make sense.

As far as flex, yes, I've always said that was the most legit of the assets 'on your side', I'm selling it because I don't want to hold it, it's that simple.

You're absolutely incorrect on your assumptions of what 'they're in it for', you're way off base there and I don't even really feel like trying to convince you otherwise, you've gotten this deluded nonsense in your head, and it's going to stay there.

As far as development stopping, don't you think it's obvious why there as well? Maybe it's because you threatened to stop paying, then started defaming people and causing a huge amount of drama all over the place, the devs I know, don't usually like dealing with tons of drama, and not getting paid what was agreed upon... that's a ridiculous statement.

This whole thing seems like a total rant without cause, and I'm done replying to it now. If anyone has any REAL questions for me, feel free to ask and I'll give truthful answers as I always have. I have always been out for what is best for this coin, and had this ridiculous price rise never happened, we would be much better off, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this.

Thanks!

• I think most (all?) on here know what Adam (and therefore Focus) represents and what he's doing. And MANY saw it months ago prior to BN. So the current sh!t storm is partially due to the fact many Devs agreed to partner/work with Adam... and as far as I can tell a "partnership" poorly conceived and defined.

I'll reserve final judgment until the announcement... but if it is a hard fork creating a new coin I will be BEYOND pissed off. That's not how you complete with BN and move forward past a situation the Devs helped create themselves. I'll leave it at that for now... but I sincerely hope this is not the case.

• @burst1 just a little hint. its not a hard fork :P a hard fork will only happen once. and this will be when we need to update the min tx fee for transactions, issuing assets,

• @Lexicon Fewf

• admin

@burst1

Dev here dev there, everybody dev and now also core dev.

Total confusion.

Check the present version and its contributors so far: https://github.com/burst-team/burstcoin/graphs/contributors

Now we check the work which has been done in the name of Burstnation, keeping Burst-Team out of the loop as much as possible:

https://github.com/BurstCore/Burst-Core-Wallet (renamed from Burstnation to BurstCore some days ago)
    https://github.com/catbref/Burst-Core-Wallet/
    Contributors @IceBurst @catbref and @Lexicon and the NXT team of course.

Updating the codebase from the old NXT version we use today to the latest one is a big improvement in stability and security. Also this task is not easy at all and a lot of work.

This has nothing to do with forking. Hard forks is a change of the rules of the protocol.
    If someone wants to fork Burst, then he ends up with a new coin. We certainly won't rename to Burst Classic. ;)

• @crowetic I will post a snapshot of why we got into such conversation , currently am away from my system.
    If i have to write it , its about the shame game goin on , you guys insulting them , they insulting you . . This endless cat fights, all this community and BN wants is "BURST" to do good. If you guys dont want to work together , DONT, but for now just stop these fights. He stole this , they stole that , he took the pool down n bla bla bla

• @Lexicon

Great to hear. Despite everything I actually think the coin is in a good spot and still has big upside.

I hope the team.us side can come up with marketer of our own... a more professional Adam if you will.

I also think everyone should be diligent in spreading the message that Adam is not BURST, etc. He is one man in the community. The sad part is, he actually has some good ideas... but the selfishness and greed unfortunately win out.

• @daWallet said in @Crowetic : This one is for you:

@burst1

Dev here dev there, everybody dev and now also core dev.

Total confusion.

Check the present version and its contributors so far: https://github.com/burst-team/burstcoin/graphs/contributors

Now we check the work which has been done in the name of Burstnation, keeping Burst-Team out of the loop as much as possible:

https://github.com/BurstCore/Burst-Core-Wallet (renamed from Burstnation to BurstCore some days ago)
    https://github.com/catbref/Burst-Core-Wallet/
    Contributors @IceBurst @catbref and @Lexicon and the NXT team of course.

Updating the codebase from the old NXT version we use today to the latest one is a big improvement in stability and security. Also this task is not easy at all and a lot of work.

This has nothing to do with forking. Hard forks is a change of the rules of the protocol.
    If someone wants to fork Burst, then he ends up with a new coin. We certainly won't rename to Burst Classic. ;)

Exactly.

There are many contributors to BURST, and we appreciate all of them.

The new wallet version WILL happen, and it has nothing to do with BN. The devs are not working for focus or adam, especially because they decided to change the agreement mid-completion.

I wonder... if the coin drops low enough, will they change the agreement the same way? Will the same USD pegging be used, if it turns out to be 4 million coins that need to be paid? I highly doubt it. Then it will magically go right back to the 2 million originally agreed upon, right?

This type of nonsense is why we do not want to work with them any longer. That, manipulation, greed, and such other nonsense.

BURST will be fine, as it always has been, it will continue on, the people who love it will keep doing things for it and helping it along, ninja pool will come back to life, as will the mobile pool (outside of their control, since they've not only hijacked the pool, and stolen funds from it, they've also stolen the V3 ninja code.)

But it is what it is, this is what happened, we can't change that, we can only continue to do what we've always done, and move forward. :)

• @burst1 said in @Crowetic : This one is for you:

@Lexicon

Great to hear. Despite everything I actually think the coin is in a good spot and still has big upside.

I hope the team.us side can come up with marketer of our own... a more professional Adam if you will.

I also think everyone should be diligent in spreading the message that Adam is not BURST, etc. He is one man in the community. The sad part is, he actually has some good ideas... but the selfishness and greed unfortunately win out.

True, we'll figure it all out, no worries.

• @arnav_r said in @Crowetic : This one is for you:

@crowetic I will post a snapshot of why we got into such conversation , currently am away from my system.
    If i have to write it , its about the shame game goin on , you guys insulting them , they insulting you . . This endless cat fights, all this community and BN wants is "BURST" to do good. If you guys dont want to work together , DONT, but for now just stop these fights. He stole this , they stole that , he took the pool down n bla bla bla

burst wont do good when you reck investors, developers, and miners.
    thats where the line was crossed here. why else would all the core developers leave burst nation?

is it ok to just sit back whilst the one's who work hard and spend every waking moment working to make this coin great get shafted. no. this has been going on for ages and if you follow all the history you will see it clear as day. hopefully now they will stop the constant calling out and name calling and finger pointing. currently if you put crowetic ponzi scam into google. first thing you see is adam posts.. which isnt good at all

however that doesn't mean were going to give up just yet. i have plans to fix what they have done to my investors. and development will continue. however the record needs setting straight so that peoples reputation and credibility in this coin isnt destroyed. as that will deter any investors

• admin

@crowetic

[10:18 AM] crowetic: we need to SEO the git better than the burst-team one, so we actually get picked up correctly by google.
    [10:18 AM] crowetic: call it OFFICIAL lmfao

Source: https://pastebin.com/ptJRSK5H

Looks like your connection to BurstCoin - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.