Looking to advertise my asset.

• I run a small asset that has grown a lot in the last couple of months and want to further expand. We started out with a 1TB drive and are currently mining 33TB with another 8TB being plotted, adding about 8TB a week. The asset still holds enough funds to continue adding 8TB drives but would like to expand. The first expansion we are looking at is GPU mining. I have yet to take any profit or maintenance fee from the sales or profit of the asset but have put in my own Burst towards bonuses. I am Haitch verified as well. If anyone has any advertising space or wants to invest please msg me. My asset is NewMiner https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/4349/ann-newminer. Asset ID: 877687056146322662. I also started a crowdfund to build the proposed GPU miner, https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/5399/newminer-gpu-miner.

Thanks, Newsense.

• @newsense2004 You are missing 1 in Asset ID ^^
    As an investor I always look at few things before investing:

1. Who asset issuer is and is he verified
    2. ROI that asset provides
    3. What are future plans for asset and how it keeps its burst price
    4. Is asset issuer willing to put his own money to grow his asset

I know you are verified and very active on forum so definitly yes here^^
    In your asset I see that ROI isn't the best but its preety good as for burst mining asset^^ Still, looking at ROI it's simply not worth it to invest especialy right now as burst is so high. In crypto ~1.5%/month simply doesn't cut it and most likely it will never return. So no for me here.
    In future plans all I see is gpu mining. As I mentioned many times I don't rly like it and to do it correctly you need to have a lot of experience. I don't know if you can handle it and what are your electricity costs. Most likely burst price will fall down to ~300 so it's probably good move if done quickly but as for future plans IMHO it's a bit too small and it won't boost ROI enough. After reading you OP I see you mentioned trading as well so I guess you should write a bit more about it^^
    Lastly I see that you are paying from your pocket for all kind of wires so yes here^^

All in all if smb want to invest in Burst mining asset and is not invested (like me) in other ones then I guess it's good choice but still it's more profitable to build your own farm :v

• @Hyzi0 said in Looking to advertise my asset.:

@newsense2004 You are missing 1 in Asset ID ^^
    As an investor I always look at few things before investing:

1. Who asset issuer is and is he verified
    2. ROI that asset provides
    3. What are future plans for asset and how it keeps its burst price
    4. Is asset issuer willing to put his own money to grow his asset

I know you are verified and very active on forum so definitly yes here^^
    In your asset I see that ROI isn't the best but its preety good as for burst mining asset^^ Still, looking at ROI it's simply not worth it to invest especialy right now as burst is so high. In crypto ~1.5%/month simply doesn't cut it and most likely it will never return. So no for me here.
    In future plans all I see is gpu mining. As I mentioned many times I don't rly like it and to do it correctly you need to have a lot of experience. I don't know if you can handle it and what are your electricity costs. Most likely burst price will fall down to ~300 so it's probably good move if done quickly but as for future plans IMHO it's a bit too small and it won't boost ROI enough. After reading you OP I see you mentioned trading as well so I guess you should write a bit more about it^^
    Lastly I see that you are paying from your pocket for all kind of wires so yes here^^

All in all if smb want to invest in Burst mining asset and is not invested (like me) in other ones then I guess it's good choice but still it's more profitable to build your own farm :v

Thank you for your assessment and I agree with you 100% ROI isn't the best but it is what it should be and since I add 8TB a week it is always growing. Not to mention the asset still holds funds towards more drives. I have been trading personally for close to a year now and do pretty good, I am not looking at adding trading to the asset as of now. I do want to add GPU mining, electric cost is a little more than other areas but there is profit to be made.

Looks like your connection to BurstCoin - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.