ADSactly Community 7 Day Announcement

• Hello, everybody, this is the ADSactly portion of the 7 Day Announcement

We are currently in the process of creating the ADX Dolphin Units on the BITSHARES Powered Openledger Platform because it will make it much easier for us to grow the value of the units and make sure we can regulate the price of the units well we are offering them privately Over the Counter.

The ADSactly Community Vault has grown from the mere 250K to almost over 2 Million in the past 1 Year. We originally had a total of 100 Million ADSacty Units that were created on the Horizon Platform.

Community Vault

Before we came to the BURST Community which was recommended by @nameless and @crowetic we were planning on BURST being the last move we were going to make to manage the Creation and Distribution of ADSactly Units.

However recent issues have caused us to rethink our position in terms of the BURST Technology and what its current capabilities are VS the BITSHARES Platform. Primarily the Pegging of ASSETS to BITUSD, BTS, BTC, SBD, OBITS, etc.

The ADSacty Units that are currently being offered at bargain basement prices on the BURST Asset Exchange under the name ADSactly will soon be retired.

We will offer a Buy Back or Swap to the new Asset on the BITSHARES Platform.

More News is forthcoming please stay patient good things are right around the corner for all those who wait.

• @adsactly This is a great move for the asset, I'll be scooping up whatever I can while it's being sold cheap AF on the AE 🙂

• @whateverUsayman explain it to me please, how is this a good move ? well, granted, you said for the asset, but how about the investors? I'm glad they doing great and made a shitton of money but sure as heck, I haven't seen a single Burst for a while from them. Adsactly haven't paid dividends for a long time, asset prices in the gutters and now they move on to other platform (so does Nameless , most likely not a coincidence) forcing us to use BTS or who knows what next time. I guess I just fail to see how it is a great move for us, little guys...

• I don't understand how is it good as well...
    You are leaving Burst cause nameless is moving his asset to bitshares. Great move indeed. I hope that buyback will be at least at good price...

• Banned

Leaving = Loosing = Weak Project

• @thomeefl69 I hold 350 of them, so I am not what you could call a big holder either. The move to BTS is good for the asset and the asset holders, for exactly the reason provided "... in terms of the BURST Technology and what its current capabilities are VS the BITSHARES Platform. Primarily the Pegging of ASSETS to BITUSD, BTS, BTC, SBD, OBITS, etc.", and others. The asset price is stifled by burst, and will have much more room to grow on the BTS platform.
    I have nothing to say about dividend payouts, as it is true that the div payouts have been sporadic and communication in this regard seems to have been neglected. Personally, I am not bothered by it. Have you tried asking @adsactly or @nameless about the delay?
    As for being forced to use BTS, or who knows what... well, that was already answered by adsactly "...We will offer a Buy Back or Swap to the new Asset on the BITSHARES Platform....". Nobody is being forced to do anything.
    Now, while there may have been some slacking off in the area of reliable div payouts, they are clearly managing the fund very well. The transparency that is offered regarding current holdings and portfolio values etc indicates that they've been working on this project very actively and have every intention of making sure that ALL investors, regardless of size, are able to profit from it's growth over the long term.

That said, this is all just my opinion... I have a few adsactly units and a thought or two on the matter, that is all. If you disagree, then so be it. I don't have anything to do with any of it, so maybe your questions and comments would have been better directed at someone who is not actually in the same position as you in this 'situation'. I can explain and justify my opinions all day long, but I won't be explaining and justifying other people's decisions.

• @adsactly said in ADSactly Community 7 Day Announcement:

Community Vault

There is an "l" missing in your URL, without it, it leads to an empty portfolio 🙂

Working link: https://cyber.fund/@ADSactlyCrypto

• @adsactly How many Burst per share you will offer during the buy back?

• Oh my, more good news!
    I also have some of those 🙂
    This is awesome @adsactly , now I really have to go and learn about BTS, a hole new coin to explore, CRYPTO IS GREAT!
    Well I think that BURST is going to grow and get even better, if all this great people keep believing in BURST, all by investing in other coins, they can come back to BURST with great new projects.
    WOW! keep it up guys all this great news is awesome.
    I can't wait to get some payouts and reinvest in assets. This just means that I have more, and I know I wont explain this very well, but I see it as a great trading opportunity. If one is up and the other is down, I can take advantage of that to buy more BURST or assets.
    Keep it up!
    This week is defiantly going to be great!

• Welcome this news. Looking forward to becoming rich together!

• @adsactly @nameless When is the next update? What will be the buy back price for adsactly and how will the swaps work if we want ADX Dolphin units. Adsactly was like 80 burst each at some point now it barely got any liquidity because you guys don't pay dividend each week like other assets. I like that the asset grown so much and it got 2 million dollars in funds but post a reasonable buyback price already and give us a link to the bitshare platform for the swap.

• This post is deleted!

• any announcement as to what to do with our current shares on burst?

• @adsactly @nameless Got to love this asset another month of no updates, no news, and no dividends. Buy orders are thin and dead except for nameless buying it at 1 burst each for 10k when this asset was sold for 12 burst each and 80 burst each at some point. This got to be one of the biggest scam on burst AE atleast Jervis paid out some decent dividends until he gtfo.

I still own a lot of this asset but I'm sick and tired of this shit. Maybe there is some truth to what Adam said about nameless and his group of friends. https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/2287-tiberiu-selejan-aka-nameless/

Recipe on how the scam works from start to finish.

1.)Make asset.
    2.)Take money from investors.
    3.)Pump up price.
    4.)Take even more money from investors.
    5.)Answer all questions and concerns with https://cyber.fund/@ADSactlyCrypto
    6.)Sell millions of Burst on Poloniex and Bittrex between 300 and 800 sats.
    7.)Answer all questions and concerns with https://cyber.fund/@ADSactlyCrypto......8.)9.)10.)
    11.)Buy back at a fraction of the original sell price. (nameless buys 10k adsactly 1 burst each)
    12.)Exit scam to another platform. Repeat from step 1.

Probably there won't be even be a buyback at this rate. If your going to pull an exit scam tell us and do it already. Also nice stunt you pull with crowetic getting him to buy ADSactly in bulk a few months ago now all his adsactly is gone.

• The account named ADSactly Decentralized has a balance of 0.57755511 BURST.

6/23/2017 10:33:28 Ordinary Payment 66'270 7 BURST-HK9D-P74Q-XDEJ-D6PGM

Looks like ADSactly actually did the scam exit, he/she sent 66270 burstcoins to Bittrex today instead of answering questions or doing a follow up on

@adsactly said in ADSactly Community 7 Day Announcement:

Hello, everybody, this is the ADSactly portion of the 7 Day Announcement

We are currently in the process of creating the ADX Dolphin Units on the BITSHARES Powered Openledger Platform because it will make it much easier for us to grow the value of the units and make sure we can regulate the price of the units well we are offering them privately Over the Counter.

The ADSactly Community Vault has grown from the mere 250K to almost over 2 Million in the past 1 Year. We originally had a total of 100 Million ADSacty Units that were created on the Horizon Platform.

Community Vault

Before we came to the BURST Community which was recommended by @nameless and @crowetic we were planning on BURST being the last move we were going to make to manage the Creation and Distribution of ADSactly Units.

However recent issues have caused us to rethink our position in terms of the BURST Technology and what its current capabilities are VS the BITSHARES Platform. Primarily the Pegging of ASSETS to BITUSD, BTS, BTC, SBD, OBITS, etc.

The ADSacty Units that are currently being offered at bargain basement prices on the BURST Asset Exchange under the name ADSactly will soon be retired.

More News is forthcoming please stay patient good things are right around the corner for all those who wait.

When ADSactly "Joined 9 months ago Last Online about 3 hours ago"

@haitch is there any protocols against scammers?
    3/17/2017 11:09:41 Ordinary Payment 5'000'000 500 BURST-KZQV-7L7K-89K6-HXFGP
    Here Adsactly sent 5,000,000 burstcoins to nameless. I wouldn't be surprise if Adsactly is actually an alt acct of nameless.

• @hah
    Adsactly is actually not one person, it is a group of many. I have reached out through discord to ask them to address your concerns.

• @hah said in ADSactly Community 7 Day Announcement:

The account named ADSactly Decentralized has a balance of 0.57755511 BURST.

6/23/2017 10:33:28 Ordinary Payment 66'270 7 BURST-HK9D-P74Q-XDEJ-D6PGM

Looks like ADSactly actually did the scam exit, he/she sent 66270 burstcoins to Bittrex today instead of answering questions or doing a follow up on

@adsactly said in ADSactly Community 7 Day Announcement:

Hello, everybody, this is the ADSactly portion of the 7 Day Announcement

Community Vault

When ADSactly "Joined 9 months ago Last Online about 3 hours ago"

@haitch is there any protocols against scammers?
    3/17/2017 11:09:41 Ordinary Payment 5'000'000 500 BURST-KZQV-7L7K-89K6-HXFGP
    Here Adsactly sent 5,000,000 burstcoins to nameless. I wouldn't be surprise if Adsactly is actually an alt acct of nameless.

First off... please don't go around spreading stuff unless you actually KNOW what you're talking about...

ADsactly isn't a single person, and nameless isn't ADsactly.

Just because someone sent coin to an address, that doesn't mean that address is that person... and how does that make any sense anyway?

Wouldn't it make sense that this was an investment by ADsactly into one of nameless' assets? Maybe it was done as an 'over the counter' type deal, directly between the two of them? Or is that not something that can happen either?

Also, 66k BURST? really? You call THAT a scam exit? You DO realize how many coins the ADsactly community controls, right?

You also realize that ADsactly had announced they were going to move the asset to another platform, yes?

How about instead of coming here and making these accusations... we take a minute, have a chat, and come up with a set of legitimate questions for them, and have them answer them? Sound okay?

Many of us here have communication with ADsactly, so it will easily be accomplished.

Can we do that? That'd be great.

• @Propagandalf

Updated The Community Vault Link Thank You

• @adsactly I'll take some of that!