ANN New Mini/FreeForAll pool!

• I have started a NEW Mini Miner/FFA pool with my Amazing co-owner @manfromafar
    URL: http://all.poolofd32th.club

We decided back when m.burst4all.com went down that it would be a great idea to give miners with less then 10TB a choice of pools instead of being stuck in a limbo state.
    There are no size restrictions on this pool big or small you can join. There are some bigger changes to how payouts work on this pool compared to others, they will be listed below.

To jump start this pool @manfromafar and @thomeefl69 will be sending their miners to the pool and we will also be sending burst from the fees wallet of the mother pool to help get things off the ground. This will start the pool off with just over 160TB mining power.

Port: 8124
    Reward Recipient: BURST-LBQ2-XLPT-S2S8-64ZG5
    rewards: 50/50
    Blocks kept for historical shares: 100 compared to the normal 50 of ninja pools
    Min Payout: 250 burst or 48 hours (this will keep tx fees low, more burst for you!)
    Style: .ninja
    Fee: 1%
    Highest Accepted Deadline: 365 days (31536000)

If you need a faucet, need help, or want more info please join the poolofd32th discord here > https://discord.gg/S8NZPE8​

• Bonus 1,777 burst sent to miners on pool. More to come.

• Thanks @PingOfd3ath

• Mined 24h there for test,with 20TB,3 days later not 1 coin was sent....

• @Veli pool is set to 48 hours and we JUST implemented an antihop tool. i was literally just about to make that announcement. if you hop from pool to pool this pool will punish you for that. and will remove everything from your shares and then send it to a separate wallet which will then be sent to the miners through the bonus wallet.

• So you want me to waste days,weeks mining to EVEN get a fraction of what I should have mined?Let me think again......

• @Veli no. Pool is set to 48 hours to keep tx fees down. As far as the antihop that's so you can't cheat the pools and steal from the active miners. If you had continued mining you would have gotten the burst from the shares. Either way. The burst reclaimed from people hopping goes to the bonus wallet at the end of the week.

• @PingOfd3ath 6 TB mining here can generate 250 burst? and if not what will happen explain

• @cashgold said in ANN New Mini/FreeForAll pool!:

@PingOfd3ath 6 TB mining here can generate 250 burst? and if not what will happen explain

6TB can generate 250 burst if you win a block or the pool wins many blocks. Even if you don't reach the 200 burst instant withdraw after 48 hours regardless of the amount of burst you earned it will be withdrawn to your wallet.

• @manfromafar cool will give a try

• @Veli really ? lol omg

asset scamming is over now its pool

• Man I don't even know what assets are,didn't even understand what you mean,am just a random guy with harddrives that tries to mine,testing pools.But for me pool mining is done,i am getting nowere close to the calculated amount,although I submit decent deadlines every round,by nowere close I mean 100 coins in 3 days with 20TB/600MB/s reading speed,thats tested in several pools for over a month,i ll try to team up with other guys and go solo mining.

• @Veli said in ANN New Mini/FreeForAll pool!:

Man I don't even know what assets are,didn't even understand what you mean,am just a random guy with harddrives that tries to mine,testing pools.But for me pool mining is done,i am getting nowere close to the calculated amount,although I submit decent deadlines every round,by nowere close I mean 100 coins in 3 days with 20TB/600MB/s reading speed,thats tested in several pools for over a month,i ll try to team up with other guys and go solo mining.

pool hoping hurts you even more then staying on a pool with less miners since you never build up historical shares meaning you never benefit from the pools block wins.

• you can technically jump in a pool for 50 blocks and leave to another pool and as you mine in the other pool you are still getting payouts from the original pool because your average is still in historic shares. .. your shares are less and less every round but you will get paid from both pools..

to me even if you leave those shares are earned. i like what you are implementing (something new) and maybe others will catch on but i do not think it is necessarily right to do.... their average earned the coins whether active or not.. what if they lost power and want to get back in or had no choice . can you better describe the process of taking back the Deffered coins. is it over time is it right away is it only if they are found in another pool?

in the world of decentralized crypto.. there is no right or wrong.. just what catches on and becomes normal.

no trying to start trouble just commenting to better understand.

• Man I told you I make 100 coins in 3 days with 20TB superfast mining rig,also my internet is fast-I only need to increase connection timeout to 20seconds,do you want to tell me some s....y historical shares can compensate that,please don't.

• @darindarin said in ANN New Mini/FreeForAll pool!:

you can technically jump in a pool for 50 blocks and leave to another pool and as you mine in the other pool you are still getting payouts from the original pool because your average is still in historic shares. .. your shares are less and less every round but you will get paid from both pools..

to me even if you leave those shares are earned. i like what you are implementing (something new) and maybe others will catch on but i do not think it is necessarily right to do.... their average earned the coins whether active or not.. what if they lost power and want to get back in or had no choice . can you better describe the process of taking back the Deffered coins. is it over time is it right away is it only if they are found in another pool?

in the world of decentralized crypto.. there is no right or wrong.. just what catches on and becomes normal.

no trying to start trouble just commenting to better understand.

The pool only strips the rewards and shares if you actively change your reward assignment. If you don't mine for a day or week you'll still get your rewards as long as your reward recipient hasn't changed.

• @manfromafar i really do like this idea but at the same time i do not like this idea.. I am torn.. good work though

• The pool is still in the forming phases so if people have questions are suggestions on the pool let myself or ping know and they can be discussed.

• @manfromafar Is this good for a very smaller miner? Approx 234 G?

• @team23 said in ANN New Mini/FreeForAll pool!:

@manfromafar Is this good for a very smaller miner? Approx 234 G?

That's the hope for now. But like most cryptocurrency once more people get involved in mining it gets harder and harder and you need to scale with the times.
    What I would recommend is getting another drive say 4-5TB.