Mining failed after NAS crashed

• Hi,

I've got 2 NAS, a 4 bay and 5 bay that I've been mining. Unfortunately, the 4 bay NAS crashed and I had to rebuild from scratch. But after writing the plots on that, the mining just didn't work and I couldn't mine anything.

I proceed to update my burst client for win (v0.3.1) to the latest AIO version. However, when I ran the latest burst client version, i'm unable to connect to the Online wallet, saying that i'm unable to connect to https://wallet.burst-team.us. I've tried connecting via a web browser and it works fine.

But now when I switch back to my burst client (v0.3.1) as the latest version was installed on a different folder, it showed this 0_1497311608788_error.JPG and doesn't proceed further
    what should I do next?

appreciate the help in advance. thanks!

• The miner not loading can be caused by inability to talk to a pool or your wallet if your solo mining. Which pool are you with?

• pool.burst-team.us

what should I do next?

• I realized after the update of Burst Client for win v0.3.9.6, i'm still able to access v0.3.1 but now both client version would show the same result when I try to mine.

Any advice?

• @Onesimus check your paths in the miner.config
    make sure they are the same as your mapped drives.

Note: Also there is a newer blago miner 1.17 and it supports AVX2 for a 30% speed improvement,

• @iKnow0 any instructions for a proper upgrade to use blago miner?

I did a check and found that there are 2 miner.conf and the path looks ok.

Here's the conf file
    {
    "Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool.burst-team.us",
    "Port" : 8124,

"UpdaterAddr" : "pool.burst-team.us",
    "UpdaterPort" : 8124,

"InfoAddr" : "pool.burst-team.us",
    "InfoPort" : 8124,

"EnableProxy" : false,
    "ProxyPort" : 8126,

"Paths":
    [
    "W:\Burst\plots","U:\Burst\plots","C:\Burst\plots"
    ],
    "CacheSize" : 100000,
    "ShowMsg" : false,
    "ShowUpdates" : false,

"Debug" : true,

"SendBestOnly" : true,
    "TargetDeadline": 4000000,

"UseFastRcv" : false,
    "SendInterval" : 100,
    "UpdateInterval" : 950,

"UseLog" : true,
    "ShowWinner" : false,
    "UseBoost" : false,

"WinSizeX" : 80,
    "WinSizeY" : 60
    }

• @Onesimus you cannot have two files of the exact same name in the same folder,
    post the contents of the second also

• @iKnow00_1497454199885_Capture.JPG The highlighted folders are where the miner.conf is found. The content of the miner.conf provide earlier was located miner-burst-1.160705.

Here's the content of the miner.conf located under miner-burst-1.160610 but the path is incorrect.
    {
    "Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool.burst-team.us",
    "Port" : 8124,

"UpdaterAddr" : "pool.burst-team.us",
    "UpdaterPort" : 8124,

"InfoAddr" : "pool.burst-team.us",
    "InfoPort" : 8124,

"EnableProxy" : false,
    "ProxyPort" : 8126,

"Paths":
    [
    "E:\Burst\plots","C:\Burst\plots"
    ],
    "CacheSize" : 100000,
    "ShowMsg" : false,
    "ShowUpdates" : false,

"Debug" : true,

"SendBestOnly" : true,
    "TargetDeadline": 4000000,

"UseFastRcv" : false,
    "SendInterval" : 100,
    "UpdateInterval" : 950,

"UseLog" : true,
    "ShowWinner" : true,
    "UseBoost" : false,

"WinSizeX" : 80,
    "WinSizeY" : 60
    }

• @Onesimus

From the screenshot of the miner you can see its running version: 1.160705
    which does not have the correct paths, update the paths in the second miner.config save

then start the miner again, it should correct it, if not we can investigate further.

• The miner conf that was initially shown (according to the screen shot) was for miner-burst-1.160705 and it's showing the correct path.

I've updated the same path for both miner.conf and they are still showing the same error.

Tried downloading the latest blago miner and updating the miner.conf file and it's still showing the same error.. not sure to resolve the path issue (if that's the problem)

I've attached screenshot of my 3 different locations of my plots
    0_1497484011798_plot c.JPG 0_1497484025119_plot u.JPG 0_1497484036958_plot w.JPG

• @Onesimus try running the miner from within each miner folder, if that does not work then its definitively not a path issue.

• Now I've 3 folders and I've tried running all the miner-vxxx,exe, miner-vxxx_AVX.exe and miner-vxxx_AVX2.exe on all 3 folders and they are giving me the same error. 😞
    0_1497519589332_miner folders.JPG

what else should I do next?

• It seems like there are is other solution but to install the software and I tried using my laptop with the latest burst client for windows AIO.

After updating the java and triggered the mining process, pool.burst-team.us didn't work for me as I'm still seeing the same error. But when I switched to burstpool.ddns.net, the mining process worked..

But now I see the error ("requestProcessingTime":1,result":Passphrase does not match reward recipient").

What should I do next?