Has anyone else assets stopped Monthly payouts?

• I own BURSTeam, Vector, and qora. I have not had a payment since April.

• admin

@Diesel1022 Bursteam should have been converted to Burstity (?) Message @crowetic about the conversion. Qora was a joke asset created by someone, I never expected to see it payout. Vector needed to be converted to VectorandMargin, message @FrilledShark about converting them.

• @haitch said in Has anyone else assets stopped Monthly payouts?:

@Diesel1022 Bursteam should have been converted to Burstity (?) Message @crowetic about the conversion. Qora was a joke asset created by someone, I never expected to see it payout. Vector needed to be converted to VectorandMargin, message @FrilledShark about converting them.

correct, aside from the asset name BURSity, heh. Diversity, BURSity. 😉

But that's correct, BURSTeam assets will be swapped at a 1:1 ratio for BURSity.

Simply send your BURSTeam assets to alias 'bursity' (and please only send whole numbers, if you send decimals the auto-swap won't work correctly due to my mis-setup on BURSity launch.

If you DO have decimals to swap, you can message me about that and I'll handle it by sending you a rounded up amount, but only send the full round number to the swap account. Thanks!