My plotted drive, I mined before,just disappeared,shows 0KB???

• My plotted drive, I mined before,just disappeared,shows 0KB???Can someone explain what happened, I still mined on it this morning.I just restarted my PC and now there is 0 KB plots?

• @jcstander Without more data ... these days ago I had problems too, I was mining and the hard disk simply disappeared, after many laps I decided to change the cable that goes from motherboard to the hard disk and I run .... a couple of days , So I decided to change the connector on the motherboard and finally it works without problems, it is seen that either the connector breaks the cable or the cable breaks the connector.

So without more data is a little complicated

• I see the problem now,but don't know how to fix it.I tried mining now again,it mines my C drive fine, then it skips my E drive where the problem is and gives this error:file "8.........................................................................................6" name/size mismatch skipped.If I go to properties I can still see the E drive is fully used, but when I go to Burst Plots on the E drive it shows 0 KB.So how do I fix the mismatch,I did not change any thing before.

• admin

@jcstander it sounds like your plotter crashed - were you using xplotter? If so, you can restart the plotting - if not, delete the file and replot.