8782GB now!!!

• alt text

• I am thinking of taking one TB off for storage backup. Since I will have 8TB and some GB's. The 931GB E:\ Drive.

Opinions?

• @Hitti2 if you want, its not like you can backup plots though, but you can backupur personal stuff

• @HiDevin said in 8782GB now!!!:

@Hitti2 if you want, its not like you can backup plots though, but you can backupur personal stuff

Yea, its for storage stuff like pics, OS backups which are large, phone OS backups which are 8 gigs a piece etc.

Currently I have only pics backedup on an old maxtor 160GB finicky hdd.

I only have my info on one 700GB hdd. I think it'll be smart to take the 1TB offline from burst since I have 2 x 3TB and a 2TB so if the toshiba latoptop 2.5" hdd fails I ahve it backedup like I use to before burstcoin mining. Burst fever!!!

• @Hitti2 said in 8782GB now!!!:

@HiDevin said in 8782GB now!!!:

@Hitti2 if you want, its not like you can backup plots though, but you can backupur personal stuff

Yea, its for storage stuff like pics, OS backups which are large, phone OS backups which are 8 gigs a piece etc.

Currently I have only pics backedup on an old maxtor 160GB finicky hdd.

I only have my info on one 700GB hdd. I think it'll be smart to take the 1TB offline from burst since I have 2 x 3TB and a 2TB so if the toshiba latoptop 2.5" hdd fails I ahve it backedup like I use to before burstcoin mining. Burst fever!!!

Sux but I took the 1TB offline. Using as main storage and 700GB as backup.