Issue with new wallet, cant receive burst from friend or faucet

• Hello,

I am trying to get started with mining burst, but I cant seem to get my wallet working correctly.

It is currently still downloading the blockchain, but I have not been able to send myself burst from Bittrex, my friend has not been able to send me burst through his wallet, and I have not been able to get any using a faucet.

I'm hoping it is just due to the blackchain still syncing, but if anyone has any tips, please let me know!

• Try manually downloading the chain

• Close (Exit) Burst Client completely -> Check Icon in tray!

• Download Zip file from http://db.burst-team.us

• Unzip file

• Go to C:\Users\User\Appdata\Roaming\BurstWallet\burst_db\ <- Appdata folder is hidden!

• Copy unzipped file in burst_db folder and replace the old file.

• Start Wallet

Make sure you remove the older files first before introducing the new files.

You can also wait until the online wallets are back up to check on the contents of your wallet.

• Why would I not be able to send to my wallet from bittrex, or my friend send from his burst wallet though?

• i am having the same issue with a new wallet.. it cant receive any burst . i posted just now same topic. i have several wallets myself no issue and am always helping friends.. but this time i am stuck