Storj (mods) and system SUCKS.

1. Their gui, it's garbage.
    2. The fact that you can't see how many coins you are making? It takes a month and they put up a cheesy spread sheet?

I discussed this with their mods and their words were "they aren't developing to be user friendly". LMAO.. so they want new users, they are having an issue getting new users, but there is no focus on it. #Failure

Then I asked about ROI and I was told that there was no ROI. That I should not have purchased drives to invest into Storj. WTF are they even talking about?

This group is the most clueless group of degenerates I have ever seen. And a bit ignorant as well seeing as they claim to have the largest network in the world. They said it right in the chat room, you can't make this shit up. lmao..

• @ProSportsPhotog im having a lot of issues with them also ... i can get over the monthly payment thing if their user interface was better and you didnt have to change router settings and open ports etc.. that isnt user friendly the majority of people dont know they can access their router through their ip address in the browser.. ..

also their token sale might not even complete.. im kind of annoyed they havent even released the tokens yet.. i think they have till the 20th to complete it and they havent even manufactured the token yet and its been sold out a month

• also need to download a time sync program and reead through tons and tons of FAQs to find what you need.. their mods are pretty responsive but .. seems there a ton of problems

• @darindarin said in Storj (mods) and system SUCKS.:

@ProSportsPhotog im having a lot of issues with them also ... i can get over the monthly payment thing if their user interface was better and you didnt have to change router settings and open ports etc.. that isnt user friendly the majority of people dont know they can access their router through their ip address in the browser.. ..

also their token sale might not even complete.. im kind of annoyed they havent even released the tokens yet.. i think they have till the 20th to complete it and they havent even manufactured the token yet and its been sold out a month

I was unaware of the token sale and coins not being provided. Wow...

The Titanic has nothing on the failure (sinking) of this platform. They maybe responsive but all they are doing is tossing up smoke and mirrors. They are going to fail miserably with the UI they have up. Along with the ports (I went through that as well) and the allocation. They have been doing this for sometime and still come up short. Bleh

• @ProSportsPhotog i just hope we get our btc back if they miss the deadline

• Storj being pumped atm.

• Can storj space bought be used to mine Burst? (Guess not because of bandwith issues and too expensive /TB to make sense), but just wanted to ask anyway.

• @Marc unsure..

• @darindarin said in Storj (mods) and system SUCKS.:

@ProSportsPhotog i just hope we get our btc back if they miss the deadline

doubtful

• @ProSportsPhotog i think they would have to collapse the coin and never work on another project again if they took 60million in btc from people.. it said if they didnt reach their goal they would refund.. but then again who knows.

• @darindarin Sounds good in theory but all they have to do is rename themselves and move on. There are lots of failed ICO's out there that have taken peoples money and run. At the same time look at how they are handling people, complaints, and development. They are failing miserably. Meanwhile they have everyones cash locked up?

I don't trust them. Just sold out of my 1200.00 in storj. They can kiss my ass.

• @ProSportsPhotog im pretty pissed too been tryign to rent space for 3 months it works intermittently most of the time and lately barely at all .. im over storj till they fix things

• I made storj every month I have been there. I started in January and have about 1tb full of data shards. I made about $100 so far.
    But I didnt like their change to 1 node 1 core thread and the monthly uncertainty will you get paid? I sent storj to polo and it been gone 20 days so thats $30 out the window. I dont now if its worth the hassle. I look at my router uploads are maxed out but no new space needed.
    I wait and see after they go to eth before making any decision.