Greetings, new miner.

• Hi all, I just found out about burstcoin the other day and I'm looking forward to the whole mining experience. I have already experienced issues with the client and I'm wondering if people have had the same experiences and also I need help!

I had to run Java 7 with the windows client 0.3.9.6 because java 8 would corrupt the blockchain again and again when downloading it. With 7 I could finally download it. With 8 the client was crashing. Has anyone seen the same thing?

Also I have problems starting mining. Needing burst to be able to begin is difficult. I managed to get 1 burst from a faucet which I then expended so that I could verify my account. Now I need another burst to register with a pool but I'm unable to find a faucet that would give me another one. Any ideas? Donations are welcome of course. Thanks a lot.

BURST-87AZ-Q4B4-JHH7-HD9QB

• admin

@tonymontana68 said in Greetings, new miner.:

BURST-87AZ-Q4B4-JHH7-HD9QB

Burst care pack on it's way .....

• Hey, thanks a lot, much appreciated!

Another thing, is there anything that I should think about when choosing a pool? I will initially use a 2TB disk to start mining. Does it matter which pool I choose?
    Thanks,