Big Picture Update?

• @haitch
    @crowetic
    @daWaIlet
    @IceBurst
    @Lexicon
    @anyonewhocancontribute

I know things may be more scattered but any way some (all?) of you can get together and update what's currently being worked on, what's in the pipeline, and what's in the future for BURST?

I know BN does their thing with a weekly video, but seems to me most of the developers are here. The update could be a video, a post here... however you choose. I think the current community would get a lot out of it, and talking about the future/roadmap is also attractive to new people evaluating the coin.

I know you guys are busy (with BURST or other things) but any update/new info would be greatly appreciated!

• @burst1
    Expect something soon, probably this week, I want to talk to Lex to ensure what I wrote down for his recent software updates are correct. But I'm aware of two things that are new. Update coming soon.

-IceBurst

• admin

I can imagine that you are curious but crypto is full of announcements and castle in the skies I'm not going to participate in. Additionally development is all over the place at the moment.

Also core updates has never pushed the price upwards in my opinion as the main functionality is working: transactions. As everything consists of transactions there will not be a new killer feature soon on core level.

Everything else is on top of it anybody can participate in. Getting listed on new exchanges, payment channels and services are more likely to push the value of each coin. I'm talking about shapeshift, changelly, coinroom for example.

This kind of development is in the hand of the community anyways and don't need code.

Stability, robustness and usability should be in the focus of the coders these months if I could decide it. Not very exciting and prestigious but necessary.

• @daWallet

Thanks for your perspective... really that's all I was asking about.

• Stability, robustness and usability should be in the focus of the coders these months if I could decide it. Not very exciting and prestigious but necessary.

This might describe what my next update is exactly.

-IceBurst

• a prepaid card would be a nice to have! So that you could pull out cash easily from an account or ATM 🙂

• Good to see an update.
    Realistically we shouldn't expect the price to go up by it though.

• @scheven said in Big Picture Update?:

Good to see an update.
    Realistically we shouldn't expect the price to go up by it though.

I don't think the price would go up because of an update... I just like to stay informed and hear about things that may be in the pipeline, etc, etc.

• @burst1 yes

• Well, how about popularising the use of smart contracts with BURST?