Wallet XD - Your Wallets on the Go!

• Hey all,
    Actually Wallet XD was more like a personal project so i can keep track of my wallets on the go from mobile with one click, but its my birthday today , i said why not share it to public :).
    wallet.burstxd.com

Link: wallet.burstxd.com

Release V.0.0.1 Beta:
    Features:
    -Add Unlimited number of Wallets.
    -Control Wallets - delete - sync online.
    -Work online with a free account to easily access from mobile, or totally locally on your device.

Access from Mobile Browser .. Click add to home screen... and you are ready to access your wallets on the go with one click ;).

Upcoming updates:
    Payment Gateway:
    -which allows online sellers to easily accept Bursts on their websites .

-Send Bursts Easily with just scanning QR codes.
    -Request payments with receipts , allow payers to pay with just scanning a qr code.

Wallet is to include a full encryption with sha1 and aes , with a key of encryption of 4 Digits you choose. , so later on you can easily send payments with only 4 digits and Boom!

Read more about encryption method here: https://github.com/brix/crypto-js/blob/develop/docs/QuickStartGuide.wiki

Suggestions and feedback would be great :)

• Nice project. I would suggest to use an SSL

• Nice work and Happy Birthday :)

• hi @zack i signed up, like it. Is the transactions part not implemented yet ? It shows an empty page but i think it might not be implemented yet. I had initially downloaded the burst wallet app for android but that just doesn't work at all. It worked the 1st time starting it but never again after that so this might be a good replacement to keep a look at my wallet.

I quite like your other projects also the lotto & blocks (winning listings). Keep up the good work.

• @joyrider3774 oh , i'm so glad that you like burst XD projects ,
    Currently working on POKER XD .. where you can play poker with bursts to win bursts :) .

actually yes transactions part is still not implemented yet , but soon you would be able to see transactions , send and request payments :).

the wallet app on android works perfect on my side, some times it may take a while to load due to server load, please give it a try and let me know if you still face any issues , screenshots would be great.

thanks a lot for reporting bugs , and please make sure to always do , so we can reach a better platforms faster :).

• @zack wallet app on android always give black screen after trying for days never got it working again except the 1st time installing it. So i uninstalled it so not much to show if it just shows a black screen

• Love the concept! So I'd love to use it in future, please add 2FA when signing in( I've had too many accounts hacked)(My Own fault lol). Chrome on my iphone works nicely, I see it kind of saves it locally I think( not needing to sign in ) when you close and re-open it remembers the wallet nicely. I'd like to hear how secure it is without being able to login. Other than that I think it's pretty darn awesome!

• @joyrider3774 Please give it a try and visit http://wallet.burstxd.com , on your mobile browser (chrome preferred).
    if the website works on your side the app should work .

Simply Click add to home screen... and you are ready to access your wallets on the go with one click through the app ;)

please let me know how it works :)

• @MrYahooHH thanks a lot for your review. 2FA is on the way soon .
    your online data is 100% encrypted and the encryption seed is your password and your secret 4 digits(coming soon).

your online data means nothing without the seed which you only know it .

Wallet is to include a full encryption with sha1 and aes , with a key of encryption of 4 Digits you choose. , so later on you can easily send payments with only 4 digits and Boom!

Read more about encryption method here: https://github.com/brix/crypto-js/blob/develop/docs/QuickStartGuide.wiki

• @zack said in Wallet XD - Your Wallets on the Go!:

http://wallet.burstxd.com

not what i want, used before. I was talking about the android app not a website, if using a online walet i have to remember my burst wallet password which i don't know. Wallet android app had a system to remember it for you but the app just doesn't work.

Although i could use lastpass to remember my burst wallet password.

• Is it available for iOS?

• @kev321 yes its a web app , available on all platforms .
    Access from Mobile Browser .. Click add to home screen... and you are ready to access your wallets on the go with one click ;).

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.