Hello! New person to Burst here!

• Hi all,

New to Burst completely, I was mining altcoins years ago during the good old days when you could mine alt Scrypt coins with decent GPU's, and the only options were SHA or Scrypt!!

Long story short, I lost everything I mined when Cryptsy screwed everyone over (I'd transferred everything I mined into Cryptsy exchange for trading just 2 DAYS before they ran off with everyone's coins) - included in the various coins I'd mined/accumulated were over 15 million RDD, and over 2BTC worth of other altcoins, needless to say, when I lost everything to Cryptsy I had a tantrum and quit everything, haven't even looked at cryptocurrencies or mining at all in the last 3 years, until now - MY OH MY how things have changed!!! I don't now the first thing about some of the algorithms going around these days, but came across Burst and thought I'd give it a go!

Anyhow, I'm pretty much all set up, am looking forward to giving the mining side of it a go, although I realise that mining is nowhere near as profitable now as it was back then!

Could really use a Burst coin to get my wallet / pool mining going, so any kind soul who'd like to send me one wold be much appreciated!

Thanks to all, and I look forward to being part of the community moving forwards.

BURST-EYB8-FN9Q-TMA7-3SZ35

• @djdooum said in Hello! New person to Burst here!:

BURST-EYB8-FN9Q-TMA7-3SZ35

Welcome to Burst. Sent ya a few to get started with

• @Zaza Hello! And thank you sir, very much appreciated!