AlainaHospitalFund

• Hi all,

I started A crowdfund project to raise burst to help me and my family through A hard time and to keep my 4yr old son interested and able to trade and learn about crypto. First off my 4yr old kaiden was born with goldenhar syndrome, hirschsprung disease and is mostly deff. me and my wife were in the intensive care unit with him for a few months because he needed a intense surgery the day after he was born called a pull through where they go in through the stomach and pull out the part of the intestine that the nerves have not developed and cut them and reattach the good portion. We have gone through a lot with my son and he is A amazing lil man :) Me and my wife started to buy very small amounts of crypto a few months back to try and save something that could be worth something later for our son because we work really hard but do not have a lot. My son now trades with me on poloniex and he loves it. he obviously doesn't understand it all but he has his favorite coins burst being one of them and he enjoys trading the smaller coins. through this me and my son have a common hobby and he is learning a lot for a 4yr old (he can name just about all of the major coins and a good amount of the new ones :). Me and my wife just had our second child Alaina and she got very sick and lost around %20 of her birth weight fast and we have been in the intensive care unit with her for the last 3 weeks without A set date for coming home. This has really set us back badly to the point that we may have to pull the little bit of crypto we have saved for my son to help with bills and that will barely make a dent. Im not a big computer guy and my enjoyment with crypto is just because it is the most innovative idea that I have seen in my life. I truly believe that This is the next world currency. To me and my family this would be A life changing thing if this project succeeds and it would make A awesome 4yr old boy A very happy crypto trader. If this project is funded I will pull the other crypto that we have saved for my son to help with bills and will also pull around %40 of the donations to catch up on bills that will get us through the month so we can focus on our daughter and hopefully hold us over until i can go back to work. The other %60 will be held and not traded for my son until he is old enough to understand the system and the value to the community of ppl like him holding onto a coin that they believe in. I can promise that if this community gets behind this project we will stand behind burst and me and my son will make some videos on steemit where my 4yr old will talk about the burst community and why it is such a great investment. It may not mean much or help to bring awareness to burst but i know myself my son and my family will always hold this coin close to our hearts. If anyone needs or wants more info to verify our situation please pm me and i will do my best to produce any proof or answer any questions anyone has. Thank you for your time and happy bursting!!

here is the wallet address the crowdfund project is under
    BURST-XN74-BMV5-LNLF-F577B

If you goto active crowdfunds in the wallet and scroll all the way down you will see it.

• 0_1498279829044_Picture 4.jpg

0_1498279886824_Picture 5.jpg

heres my little angel in here room in the neonatal intensive care unit

• please any of you pros who see this and can help me tweak it so it looks better and is set up better post a reply. Im not A tech guy obviously lol but I do follow directions well and will make changes to this post. also any shares in other chats like pool chats would be awesome! I dont really know how any of this works but im trying here.

• admin

@explosive Cute kid, I'll contribute later, but anyone capable of helping, please be willing to help. We have an awesome Burst community, now is the time to prove it. Chip in what you can - 10 or 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 - - lets help out how we can, and demonstrate how awesome this community is.

• @haitch
    Thank you for the support

• Im going to try to add a few more pics today. I will post updates daily on Alaina.

• @explosive I have made a few corrections, and formatted it so people can read it better.

I started a crowdfund project to raise burst to help me and my family through a hard time, and to keep my 4yr old son interested and able to trade and learn about crypto.

First off my 4yr old Kaiden was born with goldenhar syndrome, hirschsprung disease and is mostly deaf. My wife and I were in the intensive care unit with him for a few months because he needed an intense surgery the day after he was born. It's called a pull through where they go in through the stomach and pull out the part of the intestine where the nerves have not developed, and cut them and reattach the good portion. We have gone through a lot with my son and he is an amazing 'lil man :)

My wife and I started to buy very small amounts of crypto a few months back to try and save something that could be worth something later for our son, because we work really hard but do not have a lot. My son now trades with me on poloniex and he loves it. He obviously doesn't understand it all, but he has his favorite coins; burst being one of them and he enjoys trading the smaller coins. Through this, me and my son have a common hobby, and he is learning a lot for a 4yr old (he can name just about all of the major coins, and a good amount of the new ones :).

My wife and I just had our second child, Alaina. She got very sick, and lost around 20% of her birth weight very quickly. We have been in the intensive care unit with her for the last 3 weeks without a set date for coming home. This has really set us back badly. To the point that we may have to pull the little bit of crypto we have saved for my son to help with bills, and that will barely make a dent.

Im not a big computer guy, and my enjoyment with crypto is just because it is the most innovative idea that I have seen in my life. I truly believe that this is the next world currency. To me and my family this would be a life changing thing if this project succeeds, and it would make an awesome 4yr old boy a very happy crypto trader.

If this project is funded, I will pull the other crypto that we have saved for my son to help with bills. I will also pull around 40% of the donations to catch up on bills. That will get us through the month so we can focus on our daughter, and hopefully hold us over until i can go back to work. The other 60% will be held for my son and not traded until he is old enough to understand the system, and the value to the community of ppl like him holding onto a coin that they believe in.

I can promise that if this community gets behind this project, we will stand behind burst and my son and I will make some videos on steemit where my 4yr old will talk about the burst community and why it is such a great investment. It may not mean much or help to bring awareness to burst, but I know myself, my son, and my family will always hold this coin close to our hearts.

If anyone needs or wants more info to verify our situation please pm me and i will do my best to produce any proof or answer any questions anyone has.

Thank you for your time and happy bursting!!

Goal - 100,000 BURST

40% To help with bills, and get the family caught up.
    60% As a savings for Kaiden, the 4 year old son.

Make your pledges to AlainaHospitalFund in the crowdsale section of your wallet. It's near the bottom of the list.

In the case that this isn't funded, please make a donation to the following address:

• admin

@ryanw Crowdfunds only payout if the target amount is met in the target timeframe. I'd suggest also posting a donations address for those that want to help out, regardless of the crowdfund outcome.

• my burst wallet address is the same as the crowdfund address if this does not get funded any individual donations can be sent to the same burst wallet address BURST-XN74-BMV5-LNLF-F577B.

sorry guys im not super tech savey but i am going to try and spend some more time on this later tonight. after 5pm the doctors dont come into check on the baby as much and it frees up more time for me in between feedings. we are spending a lot of time on feedings at the moment because we got the feeding tube out and if she maintains her weight we can continue to hand feed so feedings take around a hr or more right now and goal is to feed her every 3 hrs.

so me and my wife were brainstorming on how we can help the burst community for helping us if we get funded. here are some ideas we have.

1. as originally stated me and my son will do a video on steemit talking about burst and the crowdfund
    2. if a dev was willing to do a online interview with me and my son so he could ask some 4yr old questions and we could talk about burst and the community and why its special we would be happy to do that and post it to youtube as well as share it. I think this would be really good promotion for burst because who wouldn't love watching the 4yr old crypto kid ask out of this world questions for fun about a very interesting crypto coin...
    3. We have even discussed letting kaiden be somewhat of a mascot for burst. Imagine this headline "4yr old crypto kid fell in love with A new currency called burst and now he is telling the world why they should be in love with it also" with guidance from some of you pros he could become the youngest serious burst investor and promoter.

Listen guys sleep is hard to get right now and my brain isnt the sharpest at the moment but any ideas or suggestions on how we can help burst please shoot.. we appreciate the help more then anything but we also love burst and as a father I see the opportunity to really get my son involved in something special and hope that instead of him growing up and doing nothing maybe he can get into something worthwhile.

later on today im going to get my son on with me to say hi and post some questions maybe some of you guys can do a q/a back and forth with him on this thread to keep it alive and have some fun.

thanks for all the help we will check back in a few hrs

• @ryanw

thank you so much for the help

• ok got my son with me he is going to ask some questions. we will do this once a day and do a [email protected] lol something to keep him involved.

remember he is only 4 so questions may be out there.. he is a true burst baby :)

1. how does burst use the computer? (translation how does burst work through computer)

2. how did burst get here?

3. how is burst have money? (translation how is burst worth money)

I translated best i could lol :) remember hes 4 so try and paint a picture in your answers lol.

kaiden says thank you and he hopes you can hear him through the computer.

• @explosive Hi Kaiden! Thanks for coming to visit :)

Trying to get this answer as simple as I can...

1. Burst is worth money because a lot of people like it. If no one liked it, then no one would pay anything for it.

• @ryanw

I read your response to him and this is his reaction
    kaiden: "I like burst!"
    me: "yeah i know buddy. so do you understand?"
    kaiden: "I like burst this much (spreads his arms apart as far as they will go to show me how much he likes burst) then he says dada im rich!

lol apparently burst is worth a ton of money because the crypto kid likes it a full arm length apart :)

• @explosive Thanks for typing his reply, it made me smile :) I have a 2 year old son I'll be seeing soon as it's about time for me to head home.

• we just did our weekly trade together apparently kaiden doesnt want me to have ripple anymore hes putting everything into burst and golem (pretty smart kid i think)

only thing ive managed to not let him trade is bts lol. i keep it in lending so he doesnt trade it haha. burst and golem are his favorite

• @ryanw

thinking about it as much as his answer is simple and what would be expected from a kid he really hit it on the head.. if you think about your answer and his response he put it together nicely that demand equal value.. hes so smart :)

• Update on Alaina

she is doing really good today her doctor came in and told us sometime in the next few days they are going to go over a solid timeline on when we may be able to take her home! hopefully beginning of july fingers crossed. I have some new pics i will post as soon as i can transfer them to my laptop. We cant wait to be out this hospital and be able to sleep in our own bed lol (anyone who has stayed in a intensive care unit can relate the tiny couch beds suck).

Ive been checking the active crowdfunding listings and it does not seem like many ppl use them. it is kind of hard to find them. plus i made a few mistakes when I created it like setting goal when i probally should have left it open because anything helps, also i set it for 8 weeks and dont know if it has to go the full 8 or can be closed sooner..

If anyone is interested in donating I think it may be easier to just send it directly to our family burst wallet and pm me letting me know so we can say thank you here in the thread and give a shout out to you for being kind.

here is the address anything big and small helps :) thanks everyone i will try and get back on again later

• we are moving the crypto kids [email protected] to general thread. sorry we missed yesterday.
    I will give a Alaina update in A few :)

• heres a quick update on Alaina. So she did have a couple bad days, nothing to serious but no forward progress. me and my wife have been working very hard on keeping her off the feeding tube and a couple bad days is expected over the course of time. she is still doing well even with those couple bad days though. her doctor is supposed to come and evaluate her tomorrow.

so the AlainaHospitalFund crowdfund project didn't really receive any interest and ive lacked the time to really put it out there so I am going to keep giving updates on her in this thread.

I'm working on ideas to verify my situation and I'm waiting to hear back from a community member who is helping me to do that. I plan to release proof and personal info necessary to validate the situation to them so they can vouch for me and also release non-personal info of proof on here.

we really do need the help badly right now so hopefully this will help to make ppl feel more comfortable with helping out.

If any admin or long term respected members are interested in helping please pm me I am more then willing to provide any info that is needed to back our story.

anyone who wants to donate please make donations directly to this wallet
    and pm me after so I can thank you.

• 0_1498876071640_20170623_130346.jpg

Way to much right now over money lol. We have absolutely nothing but eachother right now but take a look at that baby we are rich because of her

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.