Blago's Burst-Miner (Win)

• @Blago Why the miner is prompting HDD wake up call for over 40mins?
    0_1499065765265_HDD, Wake up.PNG

• Hi,

I have too much computer like internet cafe.(20pieces)
    I allocate 400GB for each.
    Use blago-burst-miner.
    1 miner uses pool mode lexitoshi and servermode=true IP : 192.168.10.1
    other computer connect pool=192.168.10.1 .
    15 miner connect successful, other aren't connect.
    Program has a limit?

Thank you.

• @Galaxy2004 no, check port in miner.conf (8126)

• @Blago i use miner-v1.170603 with avx2.

Can you please tell me how to resize window in miner software. In the end of the miner.conf file there are:

"WinSizeX": 80,
    "WinSizeY": 60

I changed them to resize my window but there is no change in window. It stays the same. I changed the "WinSizeY" to 200, because i want to make window long sized to see old blocks. What i do wrong and how to change window size.

Thanks in advance.

• just letting everyone know that @Blago updated his cpu miner last week, which has provided for many of us an increase in plot read speed, please follow the releases link in the first posting of this thread and you will see the latest and greatest version...

I would repost a link, but I think its important people get in the habit of following links posted by the official person, to ensure they are being redirected to the correct person, the old "in this day and age" you can never be too safe with software... just click the button that takes you to the top of this thread or scroll all the way up... its worth it!

• @Blago I have install that new version. It's really faster than miner-v1.170603 but very often crushes. I don't know the reason but maybe some other members should install it and see are they face the same crush problems.

Very positive in the new version is Excell file with DL's that you had in the mining session. So in the morning you can see what are your DL's during night. Very usefull if you want to control pools for cheating.

Thanks Blago for your support.

• Blago do you know when running as a proxy if all computers need to be running the same type of exe file. My worse computer can only run 170820.exe and will that dictate what the main proxy server has to run even thought it can run avx2.
    Right now I run all computers using all three version of the 170820 to the main proxy server which is on avx2.

• @preslav1980 pls set in config

"ShowWinner" : false,

in future version i'll rework this module

• @Burstde thanks for info, i'll test it

• This post is deleted!

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.