ether and siacoin

• looking to mine ether and siacoin on my PNY - XLR8 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB and im wondering how to go about that, I know with the increased diff of ether, it wond make me much, but I figured since im mining sia also, why not. is there a helpful step by step out there that I didn't find googling or something?

thanks

• admin

@jhip626 I just use Nicehash - no fuss, it mines the best coin out there.

• I read yesterday that pre-orders will be starting soon for a SC asic miner.

• @jhip626 said in ether and siacoin:

looking to mine ether and siacoin on my PNY - XLR8 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB and im wondering how to go about that, I know with the increased diff of ether, it wond make me much, but I figured since im mining sia also, why not. is there a helpful step by step out there that I didn't find googling or something?

thanks

Use Claymore-Dual Miner. Mine Eth and Sia at the same time.

Im using it with my old 3GB GTX 780 & 780ti.

• @Yey_09 said in ether and siacoin:

@jhip626 said in ether and siacoin:

looking to mine ether and siacoin on my PNY - XLR8 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB and im wondering how to go about that, I know with the increased diff of ether, it wond make me much, but I figured since im mining sia also, why not. is there a helpful step by step out there that I didn't find googling or something?

thanks

I thought the dual miner requited an AMD card?

• @jhip626 said in ether and siacoin:

@Yey_09 said in ether and siacoin:

thanks

I thought the dual miner requited an AMD card?!

no idea about that, but its working fine with my cards.0_1498354422092_dual.PNG

• @Yey_09 said in ether and siacoin:

@Yey_09 said in ether and siacoin:

thanks

I thought the dual miner requited an AMD card?!

no idea about that, but its working fine with my cards.0_1498354422092_dual.PNG

would you mind helping me set it up? im having some issues