More earnings with bigger pool? On what is recommended minimum capacity based?

• I'm quite new to Burstcoin. I noticed so far:
    If you mine for a pool and your found deadline is accepted, you earn a few Bursts, BUT only if your pool has the lowest deadline of all Miners and such wins the pool. Corrrect?

So my thought, if you mine for the biggest pool you get most earnings. E.g the big pool wins 40 % of the blocks, so you get rewards 40 % of the time. If you are in a small pool you only get e.g. 10 % of the time rewards. Suppose both pools have a deadline of 30 days and earnings distribution is 60/40. So even if the small pool has a fee of 1 % and the big one of 2 %, you still should make more with the big pool. Plase say what you think about that.

Also I don't understand how the recommended minimium plot size depends of the pool. If I habe 10 TB my changes should be the same finding a deadline.

Would be great if someone could explain it for me who is new to Burstcoin.

PS: Currently I'm mining for pool.burstcoin.space (low fees) but considering to change to burst.lexitoshi.uk (higher fees, but much more miners)

• admin

@BestPool In the long term, you'll earn the same amount what ever pool you mine on.

On BIG pools, you get paid frequently, but only small amounts, however on a small pool, you get paid less often, but a lot more per payment.

The recommended plot size are the plot size you want to consistently get an accepted DL at the pool. If you mine with 50 TB at pool.ccminer.net, you should get a DL every round. If you mine there with 100GB, you might get an accepted DL every couple of thousand blocks. If you're not getting DL's, you don't get paid when the pool wins a block, so a pick a pool where you'll consistently get a DL.

• Thanks for your detailed explanation.

Concerning recommended plot size: If the limit on both pools is for example 30 days on two different pools, the chances on both pools should be the same. Thus the recommended plot size should be equal. Correct?

• admin

@BestPool Yes - recommended capacity is proportional to deadline limit.