Are smaller drivers better than big ones

• Hi everyone,

So I'm new to this PoC coin mining and I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea. After searching for a bit, I couldn't find any information on hard drive size vs speed vs cost. I currently have around 10TB that's just laying around and I want to use it to mine Burstcoin (I know it's not much but I want to test the waters :) )

Theoretically speaking, which is better:

10x 1TB HDD
    or
    1x 10TB HDD

Plotting the 1TB would prob be faster since I can plot them simultaneously (Unless I'm wrong here). I've read that RAID or hdd rpm doesn't really matter (won't increase profitability). I don't plan to go big but I want to give this a shot :)

Any help would be appreciated.
    thanks!

• The 10TB drive because if you have space for 10 1TB drives that means you have space for 10 10TB drives

• but if you already have drives just use those as individual disks then replace when you want to upgrade

• Slots are no an issue. Just because the smaller the drive, the cheaper I pay per TB.
    Example:
    1x 10TB = ~$450
    10x 1TB = $15 per TB = $150

So if I ever plan to expand, I would prefer the 1TB drives as they are much cheaper.
    I come from a world of Mh/s per second, so it burstcoin all about read speed per second? I'm going to use GPU for plotting and scanning (hopefully I'm using the right words haha).

Thanks!

• This post is deleted!