"Server" : "127.0.0.1",
    "Port": 8125,

"UpdaterAddr" : "127.0.0.1",
    "UpdaterPort": "8125",

"InfoAddr" : "127.0.0.1",
    "InfoPort": "8125",

"EnableProxy": false,
    "ProxyPort": 8126,

"Paths":["C:\MountPoints\2-\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-3\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-4\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-5\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-6\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-7\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-8\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-9\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-10\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-11\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-12\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-13\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-14\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-15\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-16\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-17\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-18\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-19\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-20\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-21\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-22\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-23\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-24\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-25\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-26\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-27\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-28\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-29\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-30\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-31\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-32\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-33\burst\plots","C:\MountPoints\2-34\burst\plots"],
    "CacheSize" : 40000,
    "ShowMsg" : false,
    "ShowUpdates" : false,

"Debug": true,
    "UseHDDWakeUp": true,

"SendBestOnly": true,
    "TargetDeadline": 691200,

"UseFastRcv" : false,
    "SendInterval": 100,
    "UpdateInterval": 950,

"UseLog" : false,
    "ShowWinner" : true,
    "UseBoost" : false,

"WinSizeX": 76,
    "WinSizeY": 60
    }

i can't change the mode to pool. Is that going to be a problem? If i do. the miner loads and says press any key to continue which will close the miner. I have already changed the reward assignment. Changed it to my burst address. Blago give me an error about can't access passphrase or something.

Error still says Result Missing passphrase request processing time 0
    Is something wrong there?

• "Mode" : "solo",

add passphrases.txt (contain your password) at miner's folder

• @Blago Thank you Blago! This stays between me and you. But i like your miner better : ) Than jminer.

I had passphrase there. Forgot the s. Now using solo with that change works. Thanks a lot.

last question. i have to have my local burstcoin wallet open and always synced when solo mining correct?

• admin