Do I have to enter my Passphrase before I mine?

• I have a problem with my wallet it only work some days, 99% of the time my local and online wallet does not open fully but can still access the options,so I need to know do I have to enter my Passphrase before I mine?It does not give me the option to put in a passphrase some days,with the Online wallet it gives me this error : Can't reach this page,and the local wallet it says I have to wait 10 minutes or get Java.I get this 99% of the time,I have cleared my DB, 4 times in the last 2 weeks already.I have not been able to download the blockchain with these issues,but what I want to know is if I can mine,and not put in the passphrase,as I mined before already?

• If you wallet has already been set up and you have chosen a pool then you do not have to sign in to the wallet to mine. But if you do not have a pool assigned then yes you do. If you are struggling logging in to the online wallet then download the db and log in with the local wallet.

I hope that helps 🙂

• Thanks for the reply,where can I download the DB?After I downloaded the DB will it be easy to install?

• ****On windows 10 installation the path for the blockchain data is:
    C:\Users"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\BurstWallet\burst_db\

The folder contains 2 files which you can find in Zip format. I searched the forum and found a post about them. Don't remember where I found them. Anyway the files to be replaced are: burst.mv.db and burst.trace.db ... The file I used was current until 06/28/2017 which the name corresponds like this burst_db_6_28_17.zip . Hope this helps!
    KC