first time from philippines

• hello guys im dennis from philippines, im planning to invest in this kind of mining, can someone tell me whats the best setup for at lest 50 tb thanks.

• You should look around and see what type of drives you can get cheap. I found that internal drives were on average 30% cheaper than externals (Quite the opposite from what the YouTube videos said), and since I had an old FM2 A10-5800K system with 8x SATA3/600 ports, I went for internal drives. If you have a bunch of USB3 ports, you might be better off going with USB3 externals and a powered hub, but I had 0 USB3 ports available.

Look around, consider your hardware, and then scoop it up at a good price. It will take time to plot... days, weeks, months depending on the plotting software and how many TB you want to do... so no rush getting all of the capacity at once.

• so i need to buy 1 5tb first and plot it after i plot it i will buy another , whats the best plotting software sir,

• @wafuden said in first time from philippines:

so i need to buy 1 5tb first and plot it after i plot it i will buy another , whats the best plotting software sir,

Kabayan! Welcome to Burst!

If you already have a PC and you have free sata ports, buy enough HDD for those free ports and try it first then slowly build up your capacity.

• @Yey_09 pinoy ka sir? plan ko kasi subukan to hdd mining kaso d ko lam panu sisimulan at anu mga kailangan, kindly help me

• @wafuden said in first time from philippines:

@Yey_09 pinoy ka sir? plan ko kasi subukan to hdd mining kaso d ko lam panu sisimulan at anu mga kailangan, kindly help me

oo sir pinoy ako. may PC ka na ba?

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.