ESET Antivirus found virus on wallet software ! ???

• Hi,

my antivirus program deleted my wallet software (windows) AIO. The antivir program says that as Generik.BAURNQ Torjaner has been found in the exe file. The installation AIO exe was infected and the mining exe after installation.

So does anybody else have this issue ? Is the antivir right ? So the wallet is sending information to server. Is there a possibility for a wrong interpretation for the antivir program ?

For plotting and mining i am using Linux, in windows just testing the wallet. I am thinking Linux is more safe but know i'm not sure if my windows system is (was) realy infected.

Any suggestions ? (by the way i downloaded the wallet AIO for windows directly on burst-team.us)

• admin

@BurnMe It's a false positive. Are you on the latest version of the AIO? The issue is supposed to be resolved with this version.

• Hi, this is because some Trojans infecting your system to mine Coins in the background, so your PC is slowing down. But in this case, you want to mine Coins, so it's OK to allow this program or signature in your antivirus software.

• If you downloaded the Burst AIO from an unknown source, you're most likely infected.
    If you downloaded the Burst AIO from burst-team.us , you're fine. Those are false positives.
    And yes, use the latest version of the Burst AIO:

@BurnMe It's a false positive. Are you on the latest version of the AIO? The issue is supposed to be resolved with this version.