[ANN] Atlas - Cryptocurrency Trading Asset

• 0_1499118859479_atlas trading high res.png 0_1499118863903_Atlas Trading Roadmap.png

If you've got any questions feel free to ask! We are currently pending verification.

Burst raised will be sold and trading will begin on July 7th, first payout will be Saturday July 15th and every Saturday after that. 25,000 (2.5%) assets will be held for giveaways and promotions, in addition to another 25,000 (2.5%) which will be held and not put into circulation until a future use case arises.

Profit will be calculated based on the total portfolio USD value. Every Saturday newly received funds will be sold after payouts and then deposited to the Poloniex account. At that time the USD value shown in Poloniex will be recorded. We will compare that to the USD value the next Saturday in order to calculate how much profit to send out in dividends.

Asset ID: 3756826588997759858
    Telegram: t.me/atlastradings

• @Stephen Verified? What's going on with that?

• @kmaxkmax I've talked to haitch and I'll be getting him one of our addresses tomorrow for verification. But if you're impatient, I can give you tons of places where I am where you can see that I am reputable.

• @Stephen It would be nice to see that you are reputable. I like the basis of the asset I think. and will likely be investing at some point.

• @Stephen The other issue we must address is why we can trust you with around 10 million Burst worth ~150k$ USD and fluctuates to a lot higher as Burst rises and falls. Any proof of tradings that you have with bigger volumes should be shown to gain trust.

• @Stephen said in [ANN] Atlas - Cryptocurrency Trading Asset:

@kmaxkmax I've talked to haitch and I'll be getting him one of our addresses tomorrow for verification. But if you're impatient, I can give you tons of places where I am where you can see that I am reputable.

Yes, please post the links. Asking for around 65btc for a new asset, with no forum history, no proff of past wins and losses is a highly risky asset. How long do you plan on keeping the asset open?

• I think that the verification system is dumb anyways, what are you going to do if someone scams everyone? Sue them? Over what? Magic internet money that the government doesn't understand? But I'll do it anyways and give a few places where I'm known.

I'm an admin of this G+ group with 170k members.

I own t.me/bitstash, along with the group chat that's linked in the channel desc, and t.me/gamerjokes.

But feel free to join our group chat and come chill with us. We've been there since May 2016.

• @socalguy I'm not asking for 65btc. That's the maximum I would deal with. If only 30k shares are sold I will still be running it. I don't expect for all of the shares to be sold anytime soon. We will be keeping this asset open for the foreseeable future. If nothing terrible happens I expect at least 6 years. But I'm not a time traveler.

• @Stephen The link to the G+ group doesn't really do anything because you could have just copied the picture and joined here but I'm assuming you can prove it's yours by signing in taking pictures or a video of a screen capture so I will assume its true. Could you provide any proof of your trading or proof of profit?

• @kmaxkmax (redacted)

• @Stephen Ok that works. Any proof of trading you have?

• @kmaxkmax does my personal blockfolio count or do you want poloniex exports?

• @Stephen I'll take either or both

• @Stephen said in [ANN] Atlas - Cryptocurrency Trading Asset:

I think that the verification system is dumb anyways, what are you going to do if someone scams everyone? Sue them? Over what? Magic internet money that the government doesn't understand? But I'll do it anyways and give a few places where I'm known.

So you think Burst is "magic internet money"?

I also checked on your links.

• I follow many trading chat channels and groups. That Google+ group is not a trading group.

• Those telegram channels just have past posts that appear to be spam. I didn't see any users in there talking or engaging with others. Also, http://t.me/atlastradings has just opened sometime ago.

Yea, I'm gonna pass on this asset unless you can show solid proof that investing in this asset will be a solid choice. @haitch, please don't verify them until they can show proof of what they can do and who they are. They are asking for a lot of Bursts without any proof of what they can do.

• @kmaxkmax https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_otnb4IyondVnpMRUxtQXpOaEU/view?usp=drivesdk

This is a small family fund I run, 30 day trade volume is 3btc. I'm not sure about Nebo though, will have to get him on here tomorrow (he's in Serbia so it's like 4 am there).

But then I also trade my personal funds which is about $2600 depending on the day, then I run a fund for my friends which is around $800. I'm not sure if you consider that high volume, probably not lol. If you're interested in my personal best trades, here they are: http://imgur.com/a/WlgVx

• @Stephen Interesting stuff -- What app is that?

• @socalguy said in [ANN] Atlas - Cryptocurrency Trading Asset:

@Stephen said in [ANN] Atlas - Cryptocurrency Trading Asset:

I think that the verification system is dumb anyways, what are you going to do if someone scams everyone? Sue them? Over what? Magic internet money that the government doesn't understand? But I'll do it anyways and give a few places where I'm known.

So you think Burst is "magic internet money"?

I also checked on your links.

• I follow many trading chat channels and groups. That Google+ group is not a trading group.

• Those telegram channels just have past posts that appear to be spam. I didn't see any users in there talking or engaging with others. Also, http://t.me/atlastradings has just opened sometime ago.

Yea, I'm gonna pass on this asset unless you can show solid proof that investing in this asset will be a solid choice. @haitch, please don't verify them until they can show proof of what they can do and who they are. They are asking for a lot of Bursts without any proof of what they can do.

Of course I don't think it's "magic internet money" lol, just saying that's how a lot of the world views all cryptos. Telegram channels aren't group chats lol. I think the Bitstash Chat is what you're looking for. Yes, I just opened that channel specifically for this. Obviously it's not a trading group, I thought you were asking for general internet rep.

I think that my proof will be in the earnings reports later down the road. Since you're skeptical, skip out and wait until next month to see if we've actually got results.

• Also, why does everyone keep saying that we're asking for 65btc? I set it that way as a maximum I would be willing to handle at this moment. The whole buy order doesn't have to be filled for the fund to be functional. I'm asking for whatever amount people want to invest. Would escrow make you guys feel better?

• @Stephen You can escrow the majority of the shares and only release upon agreed by the investors...

• I don't understand what the point of that would be. If someone wants to put in more money why do we need to go through a voting process to do that?