android mineing help.

• .Hello guys. Iv started a 1gb Plot and started mineing. I went back to check a day later it looks like I'm mineing. but it isn't showing the deadline. 0_1499040148993_Screenshot_2017-07-03-09-51-34.png

• I think you need to set a reward assignment to that pool.
    Set the reward assignment to the pools BURST ID: BURST-ZDKQ-BK92-67A5-DGENX
    Edit:
    Or... 1GB is too little to make anything and to find any Deadlines.

• @FurryFlutt Thanks mate. How do u set reward assignment to that pool. I can't find it on android unless I'm looking in wrong Spot.

• @quetch Not sure, I never mined on Android. You can try sending 1 BURST to that wallet address and wait 20+ minutes.

• This post is deleted!

• @FurryFlutt Hey mate Iv Removed the 1gb plot and put in a 3gb plot. Iv sent the burstcoin To the account now I'm waiting. What going to happen down since iv sent ?

• @quetch said in android mineing help.:

.Hello guys. Iv started a 1gb Plot and started mineing. I went back to check a day later it looks like I'm mineing. but it isn't showing the deadline. 0_1499040148993_Screenshot_2017-07-03-09-51-34.png

Close the program and reopen it, reboot your phone if your not quite sure you closed it completely. I have seen this before where when you first start it doesn't show deadlines. You will ALWAYS get a deadline with the android miner, it may not be logical, it could be 4000 Years, but it's a great way to know it's working.

If you don't have the button, "Set Reward Assignment" it means you already have, it checks your reward assignment on mining o to ensure they will go through. So thats' a non-issue.

-IceBurst

• @IceBurst thanks mate. Iv deleted the plot and put 3gb plot instead. Got the assignment hit started mineing same problem. Rebooted the phone many times still nothing. Dont think the app working right. Also have a problem logging into the account. =/ just wanted to get this working to see if it worth it to go pc.

• @quetch It's best to just mine on a computer. I never mined before on android, I do own a rooted android though.

• @quetch said in android mineing help.:

@IceBurst thanks mate. Iv deleted the plot and put 3gb plot instead. Got the assignment hit started mineing same problem. Rebooted the phone many times still nothing. Dont think the app working right. Also have a problem logging into the account. =/ just wanted to get this working to see if it worth it to go pc.

If you manually generated the plot and transferred it to the phone it has to be plotted in 1GB chunks with a stagger of 1. The login system uses a standard online wallet.

-IceBurst