gpu plotting

• i need help

• @graveyardking dude are you f$$king serious? You are around for 10 months, the most you do is write a couple of words per post that in some cases make people even wondering if you are being serious or just trolling... All your posts are asking for help (nothing wrong with that if the attitude is the right one) or bringing negatively by stating, without even doing the math, that mining is not worth it and all that and now you come and open a post about asking help to set up GPU mining, as no one replyes to you five minutes later, you create another one, and another one, and another one, and then you create this post saying everyone to go f$$k yourself... In the meanwhile you also created a second account...
    If even your posts had information in it so people can help you, most likely someone would... I saw 5 posts from you created in less than 30 min and all with the same doubt without a simple explanation of the problems you are facing...

Normally I would help you with everything I got and would most likely even ask you to explain the error so I could help you but guess what go f**k yourself... Just for your attitude I am proud to say that I gave my first down vote (to someone that is not a scammer) in the other post that just got deleted and that I will just ignore you from now on, unless you appologize to the community for the other post, and I mean a sincere and complete apologie...

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.