Error While SOLO mining; "Fast Block or corrupted Data"?

• I started Solo mining today for the first time. I'm getting a weird error on my miner. Posting Image below:
    Does anyone know what this means?? How do I fix this?
    Thanks!
    0_1499186329042_solo.jpg

• 0_1499280372392_ddf57cac-d5be-451e-beec-c3b8535998d0-image.png

K:\Burst\plots

• The plots on that drive are actually in K:\plots. I'll move them to K:\Burst\plots to see if it helps, but the plot file-path is actually correct as it is. I don't remember why, but awhile back I moved the plot on drive K:\ to K:\plots.

Any other ideas? I've never seen that error before. AND, it only appears when I'm mining in SOLO mode.

I can't find a pool that is functioning correctly more than a day at a time is why I'm mining Solo now. I was using http://pool.burst-team.us/ but it seems to be continually having issues now, and i've tried several others and they all seem to have issues of some kind currently.

• @hysd2005718

So, I just switched the plot file back to K:\Burst\plots as you suggested, it made no difference. The same error is still appearing on the miner just as in the picture above. Any more idea's?

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.