Starting out questions

• Hey everyone. I got into burst mining a couple of days ago. However I still have some questions i cant find the awnsers to.

When ever you find a deadline but it is not the winning one. Do you still get paid if you are mining in a pool?
    Is there a way to see what your pool balance is before it is paid, like it is with other crypto's on their pool page?( currently in the partypool )
    If you switch pool, is there a way to get the remaing balance paid out eventually if it is not above the pool payout treshold?

I am really loving the community, is there anything i could do to make burstcoin more mainstream (and more valuble)?

Cheers!

Marcel

• admin

@Macler

1. If the pool winds the block, you'll earn some Burst, if the pool doesn't win you get nothing.
    2. https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/120/burst-ninja-and-pool-burst-team-us-info
    3. Yes, your balance will automatically get paid out.

• Whenever you find a deadline but it is not the winning one. Do you still get paid if you are mining in a pool? Yes, you get paid based on your historical share.

Is there a way to see what your pool balance is before it is paid, like it is with other crypto's on their pool page?( currently in the partypool ). You can click on the Burst Id at the top left and see what is in the wallet. There is a buffer of funds in there but typically, that is the amount the pool will pay when the pool does a big payout to all the miners. Pools all have different payout amounts and frequency. The .Party pool payout is 300 or within 24hours.

If you switch pool, is there a way to get the remaining balance paid out eventually if it is not above the pool payout threshold? Yes, if you switch, the pool will still payout what you have remaining in your historical shares.