NEW! - burstpoker.us | Burstcoin poker

• Hey guys I was looking for a burstcoin poker site and could not find one so i created my own http://burstpoker.us

How to play:

1. create an account
    2. open the yellow chat in the bottom right corner to start a deposit.
    3. join a table and have fun

Info:

• Mobile friendly

• 1 burstcoin = 1 chip

• Chips are awarded after 4 confirmations

• Secure server

• Safe reliable poker software

• Manual deposits and withdrawals

If you have any feedback/improvements i could make i'd love to hear it [email protected]

• Working on adding a bustabit crash game do you guys think that would be fun?

• Awesome man! Good to see more of these sites coming up! Definitely helps to get the world some extra exposure and users :)

• interesting , actually i'm working on POKER XD , a poker platform made for burst , Developed from A-Z to be used for and with burst, not a rented or pre-made script , totally from scratch one :).

burstxd.com .. beta version should be out by 15th of july.

BURSTXD.com

how ever i wish you best luck with your project :)
    may also work together for a better platform , only one target >> a better Burst community .. best luck ;)

• This post is deleted!

• @phaseklan-0 Two Burst poker sites?! Have i died and gone to heaven. This will be unique this coin, worth dropping a line about it to Card Player, Bluff, Poker News etc.

Meanwhile I'm at the site trying to make a deposit, no cashier online.

Also 10-50 for a 1-2 game?! Should be at least 200

• @phaseklan-0

Excellent news. Outstanding.

• @phaseklan-0 Since you didn't posted and I've searched the software before, I will put a resume of the software you are using although, I don't know wich version you are using atm... ;D

I have looked at Briggs software before and it looked legit but it looked it had a really small scalability even in the pro version wich would only allow you to get hundreds of players with a fast server (specifications and bandwidth)... Although each license only can be used in one machine and cost 500$
    They have a shuffler code to prove the fairness of the deck in https://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/Utilities.htm#shuffle

And generally the software seems really good if we ignore the scalability problem...

Although I would like to play some and I can't see anyone in there to play some cards! xD

Also @phaseklan-0 now I actually only see a blank page, it's down?