I can't change my mining pool

• Hello, Im relatively new to burst mining, I have a little under 10 TB HDD spread among 3 mining rigs.

Ever since I started mining (3 months ago) I was doing so on pool.burstcoin.eu, but lately, maybe because there are more miners with more capacity in the pool, I'm not getting the rewards I used to so I decided to switch to http://burst.lexitoshi.uk/... But no matter what I do, if I try to change via burstcoin wallet GUI a 504 gateway error happens... and If i try to chenge via web browser i keep getting {"errorDescription":"Unknown account","errorCode":5}

I honestly don't know what to do... When i click ''start mining'' it seems to be conected to pool.burstcoin.eu, but I do not see my username on the miners list... and whenever I find a DL the miner says that I need to change my award recipient because the one that I have does not match the pool's one (and that I should wait 4 blocks)

Im desperate already :S... please help me!

• PLEASE!!?? I seriosuly need help with this.... something HORRIBLE IS HAPPENING and i don't have idea what exactly....

I Can't log in using my GUI wallet and my every day usage account.... I created a new one and I can't log in either...

When I log in using https://wallet1.burstnation.com:8125/ the Reward Recipient transaction seems to have been successful but I'm still getting error 1004 on my miner...

I seriously don't know what the heck is going on... I NEED HELP FOR GOD SAKE :s

• Hi - be sure that the wallet recipient was correct for the pool, sometimes the copy doesn't work like you want, so try to manually enter the recipient wallet - Also -> do the same for your wallet passcode - if even one thing is wrong, then you're going to get a mismatch error -> and like you already saw, once you set through the web page, you do need to wait a few blocks before checking for your progress.
    The AIO is especially finicky... - I had a similar experience with not being ale to set my stuff... and it looking like all was well... - Sometimes a reboot to a fresh machine can help, too.

Rm

• @Rossman01 said in I can't change my mining pool:

be sure that the wallet recipient was correct for the pool, sometimes the copy doesn't work like you want, so try to manually enter the recipient wallet - Also -> do the same for your wallet passcode - if even one thing is wrong, then you're going to get a mismatch erro

Hi! Im watching my account statement... i can even send you a screen shot... but the thing is that the Award recipient transaction appears as it went through... When i start the mining process, the black window appears and I see the blocks.... and when i do get a DL... error 1004 appears :S

• I'm not sure, I checked Lex's pool - it is up and running -> If the below info are correct, then run your miner for a while... When you hit your first deadline, ignore the error and watch for another few DL green blocks... - after a few, the error should disappear and the miner should run fine...

Be siure the port is 8124, and not 8080.

Burst Pool
    Recipient: BURST-F3XD-Y4M5-SN8C-G9FFJ
    URL: http://burst.lexitoshi.uk (port 8124)

Rm

• nothing I do seems to be working at all :S And besides you (which apreciate a lot) no one seems to care about my issue and im not recieving any help at all :S

I uninstalled and reinstalled the AIO wallet just in case it was that... and it is not... :S I literally even tried changing the DNS for my mining rigs... nothing works... :S I think I should just sell those hard drives... ETH mining is way better than this shit :S

• https://wallet.burst-team.us:8126/rewardassignment.html
    Use the online wallet as your own wallet might have a bad database. To mine you don't need the wallet

• @Burstde I get 504 Gateway Time-out when i click the link you gave me :S

• @TellezMiotta should be fine now.

• No... still 504 Gateway Time-out

• I have a question.... Does changing your DNS numbers may cause this kind of issues to burstcoin mining?

• @TellezMiotta said in I can't change my mining pool:

PLEASE!!?? I seriosuly need help with this.... something HORRIBLE IS HAPPENING and i don't have idea what exactly....

I Can't log in using my GUI wallet and my every day usage account.... I created a new one and I can't log in either...

When I log in using https://wallet1.burstnation.com:8125/ the Reward Recipient transaction seems to have been successful but I'm still getting error 1004 on my miner...

I seriously don't know what the heck is going on... I NEED HELP FOR GOD SAKE :s

Hello. First go to http://burstcoin.biz/. In search tab enter your account ID. Search in the transaction history. IF your Reward assignment is good. you shoud see it there. If you can't login to you Wallet Your password is wrong. The only thing that is nesessary to login is password. We are not wizards to know why you can't login. IF you put different pass in the wallet you will create new account immediately. So to understand what is going on with your problems you must be more precise in discreption.

• ![0_1499447527592_burst screen shot.png](Uploading 100%)

The transaction is there...

And the problem of me being unable to be more specific with the issue is that honestly I don't know what is happening... I trully dont... the password is not wrong, because I can log in with it using wallet1.burstnation.com (and Using the wallet gui before this whole madness happened)

all I know is that I can't even switch to another mining pool because I get {"errorDescription":"Unknown account","errorCode":5}.... and after 2453463564 tries I re establish .eu as mi mining pool again (after trying several others) and I keep getting error 1004 while mining :S EVEN AFTER DAYS

Mi account ID is TellezMiotta.... you can check that I have the reward recipient ok since yesterday but still error 1004 appears. 😕

TellezMiotta

well I looked up your name... and we see the data below...

http://burstcoin.biz/address/8576079156750775373

so I looked at your last transaction number 13089953162721220230...

http://burstcoin.biz/transaction/13089953162721220230

and that seems to say you're reward recipient was set to BURST-7Z2V-J9CF-NCW9-HWFRY which would be the very pool you say you're trying to get away from... and at this time it has 323 confirmations, so your current reward recipient is set to pool.burstcoin.eu at the moment... as of that last specific transaction at the time I looked...

in fact if I look at many of the transactions, it appears you keep setting your reward recipient to the same place multiple times... are you waiting until your transaction is "confirmed" before you start mining at the new pool? you need to wait until its confirmed to see that it can accept your blocks, because until its confirmed, you're not confirmed to have your rewards go there so pools will reject you until its confirmed... it takes 4 blocks if I recall to confirm a reward change... so wait a half hour, go check your transactions, see if its confirmed, if its not, wait another half hour, certainly by then it will have received enough transactions to be confirmed, but double check it...

reviewing your transactions, it looks like you tried to set the reward recipient multiple times within seconds of each other... it takes more than a few seconds to get confirmed! don't keep clicking or repeating this process until its been confirmed, all you're doing is creating transactions you don't need to... wait for confirmation!

it literally looks like your whole problem is your lack of patience... it seems you tried to switch to a bunch of different pools, expecting it to work immediately, it does not, you have to wait for the confirmations... and if I am right you will need to wait for 4 confirmations, you waited seconds or a couple minutes between tries, which means your reward recipient was never set for the last pool before you tried changing to a new pool!!!! slow down! wait for the confirmation! stop changing pools every minute!

P.S. and if you're back to mining at the EU pool, make sure you didn't also change your settings in your miners configuration file to the new pool, then go back to the old pool, which means you have other settings you need to change back because you changed them with your dozen attempts to switch to other pools...

P.S.S. your "account ID" is NOT TellezMiotta, if you're putting this in fields that need numbers, you're likely going to get errors, I assume you're using your alphanumerical and numerical addresses of "Address BURST-7X4F-KSDW-6DHN-9U43G" and "Numeric Account ID 8576079156750775373" and if you are not, make sure you are using those to define you... so when telling folks to look you up, use these, not your nickname, that can change, your others numbers can not...

• My last reward recipient transaction was literally 20 hours ago :S ... shouldn't it be confirmed already?

Also, this doesn't explain why Im not able to log in using my GUI wallet but I would be willing to let that pass if I'm able to mine again :S

I literally took away all my money to poloniex to get LTC as you maybe saw, and the faucet won't give me any more burstcoin so I could change to another pool (even if I wanted to)

I just want to see if I'm able to mine again using EU (which was my mining pool since forever) This problem happened when I tried to change my mining pool to other one that suited me better (I wasn't getting any DLs on EU and thought maybe I could have more luck on other one) But when I switched this problem happend... Literal HOURS without the reward recipient been confirmed... I though maybe it was the pool so i switched back to EU... and now this is happening ...

How long should I wait... seriously? Because I've been waiting 21 hours not to get back on .EU xD

My last reward recipient transaction was literally 20 hours ago :S ... shouldn't it be confirmed already?

Also, this doesn't explain why Im not able to log in using my GUI wallet but I would be willing to let that pass if I'm able to mine again :S

I literally took away all my money to poloniex to get LTC as you maybe saw, and the faucet won't give me any more burstcoin so I could change to another pool (even if I wanted to)

I just want to see if I'm able to mine again using EU (which was my mining pool since forever) This problem happened when I tried to change my mining pool to other one that suited me better (I wasn't getting any DLs on EU and thought maybe I could have more luck on other one) But when I switched this problem happend... Literal HOURS without the reward recipient been confirmed... I though maybe it was the pool so i switched back to EU... and now this is happening ...

How long should I wait... seriously? Because I've been waiting 21 hours not to get back on .EU xD

it already appears to be set to EU, if you read my message, it said you need 4 confirmations if I recall correctly, it now has 332 confirmations... you should be able to mine there and send them deadlines as you find them... are you not mining right now, sending them deadlines?

all your other attempts to change pools failed because you NEVER waited for confirmations, it looks like you kept changing pools every minute or two, which simply isn't enough time... but you should be able to submit deadlines to the EU pool right now, so check the settings in your miner, make sure they are pointing to the correct pool now, or you're going to get errors...

you did change settings when you switched pools right? make sure to change those back, if you never changed settings in your miner when you switch your reward assignment, that means your miner was still sending data to the old setup despite you changing your reward assignment to the new pool...

so double check your miners settings, make sure IT is pointing to the correct pool... then double check that everything is pointing to the same EU pool that it appears your reward recipient is pointing to... if its not, it'll never work...

• Im still unable to mine on EU, it keeps giving me error 1004, and this is what I have in miner.conf (which I NEVER EVER TOUCHED AT ALL)

{
    "Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool.burstcoin.eu",
    "Port" : 8124,

"UpdaterAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.eu",
    "UpdaterPort" : 8124,

"InfoAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.eu",
    "InfoPort" : 8124,

"EnableProxy" : false,
    "ProxyPort" : 8126,

"Paths":
    [
    "D:\Burst\plots"
    ],
    "CacheSize" : 100000,
    "ShowMsg" : false,
    "ShowUpdates" : false,

"Debug" : true,

"SendBestOnly" : true,
    "TargetDeadline": 6048000,

"UseFastRcv" : false,
    "SendInterval" : 100,
    "UpdateInterval" : 950,

"UseLog" : true,
    "ShowWinner" : false,
    "UseBoost" : false,

"WinSizeX" : 80,
    "WinSizeY" : 60
    }

Im still unable to mine on EU, it keeps giving me error 1004, and this is what I have in miner.conf (which I NEVER EVER TOUCHED AT ALL)

at this point I've expended my knowledge of what happened and what you should have done, I don't know if your constant changes to the reward recipient before it was actually confirmed screwed things up or what... however if you never changed your miners configuration file after trying to change reward recipients, now that explains a whole bunch of why it wouldn't have worked on those other pools, because it was still mining for the old pool despite changing the recipient...

when you change your reward recipient you MUST change your miners configuration as well, they must match at all times... however now I don't know how to fix this one, if your miner is still using the same configuration it originally was when it was working, and now its not... have you changed your plot files since it was working? are the plot files still the same numerical ID linked to your account?

maybe try contacting someone who mines on that pool, as I don't see any way to pull up a list of miners for that pool, I don't use it, so I don't know... I don't see any links to any information pages...

P.S. attach screen shots, sometimes it has information you might not realize is critical but others might see it as being critical to solve the problem...