Burst coin dropping rapidly and will soon be $0 because of botnets?

• It seems Burst coin value has significantly dropped recently and heading down further. Anyone think its due to botnets taking over and there is nothing anybody can do? I have a friend who was an early investor of Bitcoin when it was $200, sold all his Burstcoin after reading about the botnets.

• @badsector looks like currently everything is down pretty big other than Potcoin and Bitcoin.

• @badsector said in Burst coin dropping rapidly and will soon be $0 because of botnets?:

It seems Burst coin value has significantly dropped recently and heading down further. Anyone think its due to botnets taking over and there is nothing anybody can do? I have a friend who was an early investor of Bitcoin when it was $200, sold all his Burstcoin after reading about the botnets.

Yes man. I think that botnets is one of the reasons for Burst dropping. But we are not big players here. We are small mices trying to eat some bread crumbs. Maybe there is one big behind the scene scenario organized from big rats here. The price was more than 900sat. This period was wonderful for big Burst selling and money making. Suddenly botnet was found on a pool and everything begun to fall. Is it coinsidence? Hmmm. Maybe or maybe not. I think that this botnet game here is organized. Someone wants Burst price to go down like airplain without engines. Maybe when price is down enough that Someone will buy all the Burst he can and Maybe BOTNET will disapper just the way it shows up. Why? Of course the price must go high now. This the big rats games. And what can we do except to watch and eat that bread crumbs!!!

There is one proven proverb in the world "No matter what they are talking to you it's all about money or sex".

If there is no money involved that means is sex and vice versa.

• Warren Buffett said: “Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” which means buy if all others sell and sell if all others buy, so I guess the values of the most coins are going low these days - for whatever reason. The trick is to know when it's reached the bottom ;-)

• History:
    Bitcoin when it started was not worth anything, when I started to interest in the value 40 dollars, then began to rise and reached the 1200 dollars. During a period of 24 hours it was dropped again to 50 dollars to go back up and maintain for years between 400 and 600 dollars to return to increase in these last months to almost 3000 dollars and to be today to 2500 dollars.
      No one remembers how much ETH were worth a few months ago ?? Has set someone who less than a month was worth 0.13 BTC and today is worth 0.09 BTC.
    Has anyone posted that the next month ago was worth almost 8000 satoshi and today does not reach 5000?
    Has anyone noticed that in poloniex are lowering all the coins?
    It would seem very strange that the botnet here affected the rest of the coins

• @badsector said in Burst coin dropping rapidly and will soon be $0 because of botnets?:

It seems Burst coin value has significantly dropped recently and heading down further. Anyone think its due to botnets taking over and there is nothing anybody can do? I have a friend who was an early investor of Bitcoin when it was $200, sold all his Burstcoin after reading about the botnets.

@badsector said in Burst coin dropping rapidly and will soon be $0 because of botnets?:

Looks like he would have been better off if he didn't sell his BTC when he read about bots, he must have left 10-15x return on the table because of an emotional decision.

• @badsector
    It seems Burst is double the value it had just 8 weeks ago.
    It was higher in the mean time, but that was oviously some pump and dump.
    people...

• @badsector

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Burst is not going to zero anytime soon.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.